News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

hey look here!

Started by TZDeSioux, July 10, 2003, 08:31:29 AM

diesel748

Brian -Either way dog your better than Biz Markee. and I will be stealing some chips!

tshort

QuoteIke.. I'm heading out to the track after work today. TZBOY is Paul Bounds... you know ... the guy who won lwgp by about a minute at the last blackhawk round.  ;D

Bounds was dukin' it out with Brendan in the LW Superbike race.  I was on his tail for most of the race, but couldn't pass his sorry smokeyass butt.  Then I ran funky thru T6a and he picked up some time (but I bet he had to change his shorts, cuz he ran waaay wide on same turn a few laps earlier and was in the dirt for quite a little ride - I was watchin' him, wondering if he was going to have a sliding moment.).  Anyway, he set his sights on Brendan, and coming off T7 on the last lap he put the hammer down on the B-man, and passed him at the line for the win.  Awesome.

Now I'm not sure who was in front of me in the Am LGP race - heck, I didn't even know I came in 3rd until I looked at the results - huge field.  But I do know that Brendan won that one, too - SV's RULE!

Ikey - we miss ya, man.  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

TZDeSioux

TShort..... only lw race a TZ can run in is LWGP. I think youre mistaking someone else for Bounds. Paul only runs GTU and LWGP and he won every LWGP he entered which is 2, both at BHF.

TZDeSioux

QuoteBrian -Either way dog your better than Biz Markee. and I will be stealing some chips!

Either way Dog....Biz Markee is cool but he's no Tone Loc.

tshort

QuoteTShort..... only lw race a TZ can run in is LWGP. I think youre mistaking someone else for Bounds. Paul only runs GTU and LWGP and he won every LWGP he entered which is 2, both at BHF.

Aha - quite right.  It was theLWGP race (I run in LWSS, LWSB, and LWGP - so my cooked brain fades a bit on the details sometimes...;-) ).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128