News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

hey look here!

Started by TZDeSioux, July 10, 2003, 08:31:29 AM

StumpysWife

Team Stumpy rocks Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo...

I'll bring tha ghetto blaster and my adidas.   8)

TZDeSioux

Electric Boogaloo?? Man... Ozone and Turbo got nothing on me... but Special K.. she got it goin on!

TZ_Boy

Yamaha Rules!!!!!!

Sean are you coming to Blackhawk in July?  I am guessing 30 entry's for Amateur LGP.  Did Matt Hall say if he was coming?  Maybe we can talk some SV rider's who hide in LWSS to come out and play with the big dog's.

Dawn

QuoteMaybe we can talk some SV rider's who hide in LWSS to come out and play with the big dog's.

If you pay Paul's entry fee for that class, he would be happy to come out and play with you.

Dawn   ;D

diesel748

I'll be @ BFR I'm picking my parachutte pants up from the taylor on wed I have 3 sets of laces in my puma's and started to put on several bandana's.

duc, duc, crash!
TZ-boy loves Yamaha, but he sure does a great job helping me fix my Ducati. Thanks re-re

TZDeSioux

Tobias.... are you guys heading out there friday or saturday? If you guys get there before me.. save me a spot mang!  By the way.. this is Brian

diesel748

No promblem I'll be there fri I think Hank will also be there. I want to stay up there the entire weekend forget the commute. I 'm not sure if HT is staying or Paul?

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteElectric Boogaloo?? Man... Ozone and Turbo got nothing on me... but Special K.. she got it goin on!

MAN....This is getting pathetic.  ::)

Us Southwest guys don't use cardboard.  Just lay on the ground and you automatically start bouncin' 'round as you fry.  ;D

Chef

yeahamahaw..... phhhhhhhh.......................

Rossi
Edwards
Hayden

MotoGP Champ, World Superbike Champ, AMA Superbike Champ....

Winners ride RED !!!  

cut it out ---->  denial doesnt have to be perminant....

get an RR while you can !!!

no need to respond on the makers, you guys can keep with the lw thing,
dats a better convo....

***but i might just be interested in bettin that Paul Buxton # 996 will do you 250 guys IN !!!  
might even put him in the race myself!
ANY "TZ" Takers ???
(and i wont mention my buddy Too Short)  (stop it!)

Who's brave, Who's Bettin ???  
Who's gonna finish in front of Paul ???

chickens............
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Oooooooh!  There's blood in the water now! :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TZDeSioux

I'll bet that a TZ takes first place. Not saying who it's going to be but a TZ will take first place just like last time. And just like last year untill Mike Luke moved to california and decided to give the SV guys a chance. I know one thing though... it won't be me cuz I'm scared.  :-[

Ike... you gettin your corona this round.. I already got it!  :)

TZDeSioux

Oh yeah... and
Y A M A H A  R U L E S  Y O U  M U F F U G A S!