News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

hey look here!

Started by TZDeSioux, July 10, 2003, 08:31:29 AM

TZDeSioux

Y A M A H A   R U L E S  M A N ! ! ! ! !

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Dawn

I disagree.....

Dawn   ;D

motomadness

What chu tawking bout Dawn? - ala Arnold

YAMAHA's do rule.

TZDeSioux

Y A M A H A  R U L E S  H O L M E S!  
V A T O S  L O C O S  F O R E V E R  H O L M E S!
J O O  K N O W  L I T T L E  P U P P E T?  H E ' S  M Y  C A R N A L!

Dawn

Suzuki is the one for me.....

;D

Nate R

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

StumpysWife

Ride Red Baby....

I'm a Honda Girl alllllll the way.  

Heather
(Sporting her new Honda red with blond racing stripes hair, K3  ;) )

TZDeSioux

I say we have a break dance competition between all the different brand riders to see what brand is the best! I guarantee that the Yamaha riders would win! Don't make me bust out the worm at the next blackhawk race!  >:(

MZGirl

Well, MZ's are for me (2 of them), but they have a Yamaha engine, so I guess they can count on the Yamaha side.  I've got 4 Hondas, but total displacement adds up to 840cc.  Then there are the 2 Hodakas, for a total of 200cc on the Hodie side.  Adding the MZ's together gets 1346cc, so I guess, yes, the Yamahas rule on my half of the garage.

Now on my husband's side he's got the Moto Guzzi (1000cc), the R6, and the CR 250.  So Moto Guzzi wins for him.  But if we add the R6 to the Yamaha count, the Yamahas come out well ahead in our household.

8)

K3 Chris Onwiler

How do you spell love?

GSXR
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

diesel748

Did somebody say break'n battle? ::) Be carefulllll I may have to start the bodyrock and lock it out. Who's bringing the cardboard? I'll be spinn'n faster than when I highsided @ R.A.

TZDeSioux

glad I saved a refridgerator box. I'm bringin it to blackhawk and we're gonna battle! I've been told I've got the meanist centepede in the midwest!

You going to BHF on the 19th Tobias??

StumpysWife

Team Stumpy rocks Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo...

I'll bring tha ghetto blaster and my adidas.   8)

TZDeSioux

Electric Boogaloo?? Man... Ozone and Turbo got nothing on me... but Special K.. she got it goin on!

TZ_Boy

Yamaha Rules!!!!!!

Sean are you coming to Blackhawk in July?  I am guessing 30 entry's for Amateur LGP.  Did Matt Hall say if he was coming?  Maybe we can talk some SV rider's who hide in LWSS to come out and play with the big dog's.

Dawn

QuoteMaybe we can talk some SV rider's who hide in LWSS to come out and play with the big dog's.

If you pay Paul's entry fee for that class, he would be happy to come out and play with you.

Dawn   ;D

diesel748

I'll be @ BFR I'm picking my parachutte pants up from the taylor on wed I have 3 sets of laces in my puma's and started to put on several bandana's.

duc, duc, crash!
TZ-boy loves Yamaha, but he sure does a great job helping me fix my Ducati. Thanks re-re

TZDeSioux

Tobias.... are you guys heading out there friday or saturday? If you guys get there before me.. save me a spot mang!  By the way.. this is Brian

diesel748

No promblem I'll be there fri I think Hank will also be there. I want to stay up there the entire weekend forget the commute. I 'm not sure if HT is staying or Paul?

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteElectric Boogaloo?? Man... Ozone and Turbo got nothing on me... but Special K.. she got it goin on!

MAN....This is getting pathetic.  ::)

Us Southwest guys don't use cardboard.  Just lay on the ground and you automatically start bouncin' 'round as you fry.  ;D

Chef

yeahamahaw..... phhhhhhhh.......................

Rossi
Edwards
Hayden

MotoGP Champ, World Superbike Champ, AMA Superbike Champ....

Winners ride RED !!!  

cut it out ---->  denial doesnt have to be perminant....

get an RR while you can !!!

no need to respond on the makers, you guys can keep with the lw thing,
dats a better convo....

***but i might just be interested in bettin that Paul Buxton # 996 will do you 250 guys IN !!!  
might even put him in the race myself!
ANY "TZ" Takers ???
(and i wont mention my buddy Too Short)  (stop it!)

Who's brave, Who's Bettin ???  
Who's gonna finish in front of Paul ???

chickens............
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Oooooooh!  There's blood in the water now! :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

TZDeSioux

I'll bet that a TZ takes first place. Not saying who it's going to be but a TZ will take first place just like last time. And just like last year untill Mike Luke moved to california and decided to give the SV guys a chance. I know one thing though... it won't be me cuz I'm scared.  :-[

Ike... you gettin your corona this round.. I already got it!  :)

TZDeSioux

Oh yeah... and
Y A M A H A  R U L E S  Y O U  M U F F U G A S!

TZ_Boy

Your on Ike!  What's the bet? :o  

World GP-  Ducati starting to come on strong
  World Superbike- Ducati Ducati Ducati Ducati Ducati
  AMA- Suzuki

Ike I thought you were looking for a motor for that Honda!

K3 Chris Onwiler

I'll bet a package of brats on Paul.  If he knows there are brats on the line, I pity the fool who trys to pass him! ;D

EX#996

QuoteI'll bet a package of brats on Paul.  If he knows there are brats on the line, I pity the fool who trys to pass him! ;D

;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

lil_thorny

Ike,
no you didn't!!!!
guess i'm spanken that izass
wus da dizzo ferrizzo...
thizzo.
 Gizzikser gotcho bliizzondo hondo
oh yeah, izeat my shizzeet swizzeety
you'll be seeing my back side next week.
three izzo.

TZ_Boy

Chef

OOH!,    how did i miss this???     first, my trans is the trouble... and with 92 horses on my back-up 99 f4 i have plenty fun pushin you 115 horsepowered fellas around the track, i wont say what a shame it is that those bikes arent "well rounded" enuff to  "make me give up" (it's like, "lemme just hang here and wait for that 1 1/2 mistake.....)  ;D   oh yea, we remember how my good bike (uhm, 97 horses) started the season so well, but dont mistake it, im not a bragger, this is just trash talk..... cuz HONDA just makes the best all around bikes, most well balanced machines . period.   (you all read about the 600RR)

next,  WSB is a joke, ducati ducati ducati, and uh... ducati ducati...... i wont even comment on the way we plan so that the Ducati " should be " competitive with the Honda, Did i fail to mention WORLD SUPERSPORT???
----MotoGP ....... HONDA !!!!! forgetabouuuudit
and i'll give the AMA Gixxer 1000 their due.... as they've payed for it, oops, earned it... yeah uhn huhn.....  :-/

ok,.... who wants to bet what, IM OPEN!!!    SV over TZ for 1st place, in lgp is it?... Tom, Paul, Brenden, Jeramy..... who did i miss... dem SV boys be kickin Y'alls BUTTS !!!   ADMIT IT !!! you guys SUUUUUUUUKKKKK   ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Hey, Y'all just brightened me up, but i think everyones at the track now anyway, i had ta work, drats, but im havin fun here all by myself...... T-zees su-uck (im singing) t-zees suuoouuuck and the riderrrrrs  steeeiiiinnn-kah, thankya thankyavermuuuhhhch....
im spose to be practicing now, but dont got a day off....    ok, what else....

oh, dont forget my lime, suka (frigin takin 8 months to pay yo dett) (clown) ( i mean, DUCK!!!).... and mike luke was goin pretty fast...i'd still put tooSHORT on him doe..

oh, the motor was for the f2 (1991) it's been over heating, cuz i ride it soo hard   >:( ;)  im gonna figure it out tho, you'll see....

come on!!!
wutchoo boys wanna lose to ole Chef ??????
cuz i can smell the sweet aroma of a SPANKIN comin on !!!
i would bet bikes, but i dunno what i'd do with all dem  t-zeees...

hey,...
qwik question...   why do you guys ride those things anyway ???  :-/ :-[ :-X

Isaac  :)
10, 20, Dirty 40
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

we ride dem teeeeee zeeeees cuz it's fun. And I believe TZBoy beat all them fellas you named at the last blackhawk round.. Just like Matt Hall on his teeeeee zeeeee beat all them boys at Mid America. Mike Luke is pretty damn fast.. that boy was running 14th on the second lap in AMA250GP after he started dead last at Fontana before he got taken out by a well known dickhead. 18's on the rough BHF last year on a teeeeee zeeeeeee is moving along pretty good. Luke beat Janisch on a regular basis too...  :P

isaac... ain't you a bartendar on some boat? You going to have to provide yo own lime sucka!  ;)

Chef

yeah, mike almost beat me on my f2 too....im behind!!! i didnt know he was runnin AMA!!! i sukk!!!, thats my buddy,..... i dont hate you guys, or dem lil teenie weenie bee bop bikes, im just BORED and needin somethin to talk about...
why arent you at the track, or are you ??

and so i guess tzboy is gonna be the one to get at dem sv's, hunh??? what is he? # ....? no wait thats a rs isnt it? who is tz boy???

TZDeSioux

Ike.. I'm heading out to the track after work today. TZBOY is Paul Bounds... you know ... the guy who won lwgp by about a minute at the last blackhawk round.  ;D

Chef

:o  a minute ???  :o
maybe i'd betta re-think this.......

TZDeSioux

ahem......  so who bet on those SVs to win LWGP?  ::)

Isaac... the one weekend I bring your beer.. you don't show up.  ???

diesel748

thanks to my 2 smoke boyz for gett'n my pig back on the track and for talking me into staying for my race on sun.
Thanks  TZ-BOY, Super Duck, and Hank.
By the way TZ-BOY won by at least 10 sec

diesel748

Brian -Either way dog your better than Biz Markee. and I will be stealing some chips!

tshort

QuoteIke.. I'm heading out to the track after work today. TZBOY is Paul Bounds... you know ... the guy who won lwgp by about a minute at the last blackhawk round.  ;D

Bounds was dukin' it out with Brendan in the LW Superbike race.  I was on his tail for most of the race, but couldn't pass his sorry smokeyass butt.  Then I ran funky thru T6a and he picked up some time (but I bet he had to change his shorts, cuz he ran waaay wide on same turn a few laps earlier and was in the dirt for quite a little ride - I was watchin' him, wondering if he was going to have a sliding moment.).  Anyway, he set his sights on Brendan, and coming off T7 on the last lap he put the hammer down on the B-man, and passed him at the line for the win.  Awesome.

Now I'm not sure who was in front of me in the Am LGP race - heck, I didn't even know I came in 3rd until I looked at the results - huge field.  But I do know that Brendan won that one, too - SV's RULE!

Ikey - we miss ya, man.  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

TZDeSioux

TShort..... only lw race a TZ can run in is LWGP. I think youre mistaking someone else for Bounds. Paul only runs GTU and LWGP and he won every LWGP he entered which is 2, both at BHF.

TZDeSioux

QuoteBrian -Either way dog your better than Biz Markee. and I will be stealing some chips!

Either way Dog....Biz Markee is cool but he's no Tone Loc.

tshort

QuoteTShort..... only lw race a TZ can run in is LWGP. I think youre mistaking someone else for Bounds. Paul only runs GTU and LWGP and he won every LWGP he entered which is 2, both at BHF.

Aha - quite right.  It was theLWGP race (I run in LWSS, LWSB, and LWGP - so my cooked brain fades a bit on the details sometimes...;-) ).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128