News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wet Gateway ???

Started by Chef, June 11, 2003, 08:41:23 AM

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

Paul should be there provided nothing happens between now and then.

Dawn   ;)

motomadness

I told you - accuweather.com has a pretty good 15 day forecasting system.

I'll be there.  That's my home town.

tigerblade

I'll be there Friday-Sunday.  May have to break down and buy some rains...   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'll be there.  That's my home town.

ewww.. you're from Madison?  ;D

cabbage996

I'll be there.  Look for the guy bouncing off the walls.

sdiver68

My personal forecast calls for a decent Friday and Saturday, with a chance of rain on Sunday.  ;D

Looking at the national radar and satellite, there is almost no precipitation West of the system that is currently overhead.  There is a chance of T-Stoms developing with the jet stream headed North and low pressure arriving...but typically these translate into later afternoon or evening storms.  ;)

Besides, with the various weather sites saying chance of rain being 30%-50%-50% for the 3 days, my forecast is just as accurate!   ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

tigerblade

I'd prefer a decent Friday, Saturday morning, and Sunday.  I'll sacrifice you guys with Saturday afternoon races to the rain gods.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

motomadness

No not Madison.  The STL baby!

r1owner

BTW, I think they are having all night drag racing Friday night.

Jeff

sigh...  I will not be there  :'(

The bike is starting to look like a bike again, I got everything back and in except I'm still waiting for the rear brake lever from Woodcraft which should be here today.

I've got the white & black portions of the bodywork painted, the red goes on tonight.

Penske went in last night, rebuilt forks went on, subframe back on, clipons on too.

Much progress made, but much more to go...  It looks like my first outing will be at BHF next Thurs for the LCPS Track Day...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

Quotesigh...  I will not be there  :'(

The bike is starting to look like a bike again...

Much progress made, but much more to go...  It looks like my first outing will be at BHF next Thurs for the LCPS Track Day...

Don't get a Honda next time...LOL!

The next Thursday at BFR is my day, so if you're coming, enroll early.  They have Monday the 21st.
Super Dave