News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wet Gateway ???

Started by Chef, June 11, 2003, 08:41:23 AM

Jeff

QuoteDon't get a Honda next time...LOL!

The next Thursday at BFR is my day, so if you're coming, enroll early.  They have Monday the 21st.

As in this coming Thursday 6/19??  This would be news to Lake Country...  
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

QuoteAs in this coming Thursday 6/19??  This would be news to Lake Country...  

Too many "L" acronems out there...LOL!  My fault.  I saw LP...I need to eat some more carrots.

So, you'll be ready for the Brainerd AMA National then... ;D
Super Dave

ericb

Does anyone know the time for the track day on Friday?  There was a post on here earlier saying that it might not start until noon? ???

Chef

sorry gang,
you guys r gonna have fun witout da Chef...
life is so tuff....

have some fun for me too, and be safe, finish the weekend.....
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Super Dave

Yeah, I think the Friday gig is from noon until 8PM or so...

Ike...you're not going?
Super Dave

tigerblade

QuoteYeah, I think the Friday gig is from noon until 8PM or so...

Registration starts @ 10:30 and we're supposed to be on track by noon.  Run until dark.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tigerblade

Quotesorry gang,
you guys r gonna have fun witout da Chef...
life is so tuff....

have some fun for me too, and be safe, finish the weekend.....

What's up Ike?   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Chef

yeah, i just cant afford it this round.

anybody got abouuuut..... 3,- 400 bucks layin around, i'd be more than happy (wimpy) to re-pay you on tuesday, ...... for a race weekend on today  ;D

i got a flight to columbia this weekend tho,
hopefully this pick up and delivery goes without a hitch...
if you guys dont see me at mam..... :-X

fowty --->  
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

GSXR RACER MIKE

Sorry to hear that your not going to Gateway Ike, the money restriction really sucks! :-/ Hope you can get back racing soon!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ike, go rent the movie Kingpin.  Watch how Woody Harrelson pays his rent.  A brutha as handsome as you should have NOOOO problem financing a few race weekends that way, and the jail time for such an offence is measured in days instead of years... :-*
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

r1owner

QuoteIke, go rent the movie Kingpin.  Watch how Woody Harrelson pays his rent.  A brutha as handsome as you should have NOOOO problem financing a few race weekends that way, and the jail time for such an offence is measured in days instead of years... :-*

"Whoa!!!!! I think you knocked something loose in there!"  :o

EX#996

QuoteIke, go rent the movie Kingpin.  Watch how Woody Harrelson pays his rent.  A brutha as handsome as you should have NOOOO problem financing a few race weekends that way, and the jail time for such an offence is measured in days instead of years... :-*

Ike should take up bowling...   ???

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton