News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gateway Trackday 6/13 (Friday the 13th- Mwa ha ha)

Started by tigerblade, June 03, 2003, 11:46:55 AM

r1owner

QuoteI'll be there all weekend. I just got off the phone with Neville and the word is that we wont get out on the track until noon
See ya there.

Does this mean that it is half the normal cost then? ;)

SliderPhoto

Probably best to talk with Neville about the details. As I understand it, there still will be a full day of riding from noon to 8. But yeah, a chance to sleep in. Personally I like the change since I'll be at RA the day before.

K3 Chris Onwiler

I've been transported there, and I've won there.  Kinda hard to say I love or hate the place.  If you pretend the walls aren't there, it's a really cool place.  Turn 2 is my favorite in racing.  (One is the 45 degree off the banking, Two is the 115 degree corner that comes about 1 second later)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Jeff

Noon to 8, that's AWESOME!!! Since (if I get this danged thing together) I won't get there until around 2:00 AM, it's extra time to sleep and set up!

Man, I'd rather run noon to dusk than 8am until 4:30 or 5.  Early morning is great for golf, but stinks for racing practice IMHO...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super_KC124

tigerblade

QuoteHey Kris, are ya skeerd yet? ;D

I'm sure it's a lot safer at your speed.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

EX#996

QuoteI'm sure it's a lot safer at your speed.   ;D

Oooooooo

Kris:  2 points
Kevin:  0

Ding Ding

;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Gixxer124

QuoteOooooooo

Kris:  2 points
Kevin:  0

Ding Ding

;D

A couple of people I know "will" be put in there place next weekend. If your not turning at least 1:18's, I'll be lapping you.  :P

r1owner

QuoteA couple of people I know "will" be put in there place next weekend. If your not turning at least 1:18's, I'll be lapping you.  :P

Whew, I guess I don't have to worry (about getting passed) then! ;)

sdiver68

If you aren't turning 1:13's in the GT races, you will get lapped  ;D  
MCRA Race School Instructor

r1owner

QuoteIf you aren't turning 1:13's in the GT races, you will get lapped  ;D  

I doubt I'll be that fast.  Shooting for 1:15's or so.

sdiver68

You racing?  cool!  You can turn 1:13's in your sleep!  :D
MCRA Race School Instructor