News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

For you literary snobs: Stumpy's Race Report

Started by StumpysWife, May 15, 2003, 08:55:40 PM

StumpysWife

Stumpy had a kick butt time at BHF last weekend.  Read all about it at //www.teamstumpyracing.com

Lets just put it this way, Stumpy likes the rain now.

Super Dave

Yeah, it went well.  Nice job.

Watched him go by me on the rains in GTU.  I was on a rear slick.  Wasn't really ideal from me, but I could see that he was moving.
Super Dave

Jeff

QuoteWatched him go by me on the rains in GTU.  I was on a rear slick.  Wasn't really ideal from me, but I could see that he was moving.

Oh sure Dave... blame it on the tire ;)

Good Job Stumpy!

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Pierre - Team PMR

Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

KBOlsen

Way to go, Stumpy & Co.!  Great report.  Great weekend!  Oh - and the quotes crack me up:D :D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

Hey Heather and Stumpy....

Do you need a boat?   :o

Dawn   ;D

Super Dave

QuoteOh sure Dave... blame it on the tire ;)

Good Job Stumpy!

And excuse me?  Where were you?  

There are those that are racing...

And those that are not...  Bring it out...  
 ;D
Super Dave

StumpysWife

No, not yet...we live on a large bluff overlooking Lake Superior so our home is safe from flooding.  About 3 miles north of us, all hell (and high water) is breaking loose.  Two dams are gone and the other, which holds a basin about 13 miles long, is at "critical" stage.  Lake Superior is full of debris.  It's pretty scary stuff.  

I'm doing my cycle endorsement class this weekend at a location that's in the flash flood zone and has been evacuated.  I sure hope we can go somewhere else or maybe I'll have to bring Stumpy's rains with me  ;D.  I just don't think I'll be able to reschedule if it is cancelled.  

Run whatcha brung I guess.  

Super Dave

Show up with the rains...LOL!  

I think it's in the rules.. 8)
Super Dave

StumpysWife

I'll just be so hardcore on those Rebels with rains, they won't be able to stop me while I do right-handed u-turns to hard front brake.  I already feel goofy enough bringing my AStar jacket with full armor to wear in the parking lot.  

I wonder if we'll practice launching........