News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What racers do for a living?

Started by Pierre - Team PMR, May 12, 2003, 02:26:25 PM

funksouljon

Pig (full-time).
And a business student at FSU (part-time).

DRU2

I'm a union PipeFitter local 597 Chicago

shook1

Owner of a Financial Services company that contracts with small to medium size banks offering investments and insurance to bank clients.

diesel748

I'm a chemist @ a printing ink co. I formulate radiation currable inks.

LSTD

Graphics Dept. Mgr. for a software/internet company.  I do all of their visual communications... both web and print... I do some moonlighting with that as well.  Me and two friends also own a track day business on the side.  I need more time to ride dirt bikes!  :D

ecumike

Web Developer @ IBM (mainly product marketing Web sites).  Also have a side business doing Web sites.

HandleThis66

hey, anyone know what spyderchic does for a living ::) ;D  tee hee hee...
pookie :-*

TerryE

well let's see...
student...
corner worker...
MOTORCYCLE PARTS TECH(parts person)...
all round good guy ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ditch digger.  (Machine operator for a municipal water dept.)  I fix bikes on the side, and sell snake oil to people from Minnisota.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI call myself a signtist...Notice the spelling ;D Yep I make signs, decals, billboards, and sweeeeet trailer lettering too!  ;)
I've seen your trailer.  It's sooooo gay.  Or maybe that's what passes for cool in Yuperland... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

I work part time selling open and enclosed trailers in addition to installing hitches and brake controllers...

Visionsports, Inc is my hole for loosing my money...  That's Visionsports Riding Schools there.  Also, my racing program and my Power Mist Racing Fuel distribution.  With the racing fuel sales, I work confidentially with racers in anything from hill climb Harley's to Porsche road race cars, from low compression old tractors doing pulling to Busch NASCAR's.
Super Dave

RC51Racer

Retired United States Air Force.

And....

Quality/Technical Engineer for aerospace manufacturer....

Mike