What racers do for a living?

Started by Pierre - Team PMR, May 12, 2003, 02:26:25 PM

TZDeSioux

I own a street pharmaceuticals company. My company is based out of the Carter. My company name is CMB.

Nino Brown
CCS #74

Dawn

QuoteI own a street pharmaceuticals company. My company is based out of the Carter. My company name is CMB.

Nino Brown
CCS #74

LOL!!!

Welcome back, it's been a while.

Dawn   :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteLOL!!!

Welcome back, it's been a while.

Dawn   :)

Thanks Dawn,
Boy I had a rough week. The worst part of it is over and now I'm just taking care of my wife as she recovers physically as well as emotionally. She's been strong throughout all this so I'm hoping she bounces back quick.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteI own a street pharmaceuticals company. My company is based out of the Carter. My company name is CMB.

Nino Brown
CCS #74

I'm a Federal Agent.  ;D

Hi Nino

I hunt people.  

Kind of like a really big game of hide and seek.  Really some sort of funky Bag and Tag operation.  I catch them, print them, take their picture, and release them in the wilds of their own country.

U.S. Border Patrol

Tom Fredricks

Hello all, I myself manage a industrial maintenance department. On the side i do custom powder coating so if anyone is looking for some quality paint and most of the time same day turn around send me a e-mail or talk to me at the track. I do give racer discounts. And for those of you that crash and brake your parts i can make anything you can posilbly think of and repair anything you can posibly brake. We have a complete fab shop with cnc, laser, press brakes and a very large powder coat booth. If i can lend a hand to any welfare racers like myself feel free to contact me. THRDRCR@aol.com
T & J racing

Sundial

Quality Assurance Manager for a large cartography (map making) department or if you prefer, corporate stooge.

Sundial

amberry

I am a corporate paralegal, race team manager, and Motorsports model.  

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'm a Federal Agent.  ;D

Hi Nino

U.S. Border Patrol

I will tell my freng Pablo Escobar about joo! He no like Federal anysing!

ScubaSteve

QuoteNo wonder that bike's paint job looks so good.  I thought I read that you did it yourself. ;D

Ya figured its a good way to advertise. One good thing is i dont care if i drop it it doesnt cost me anything to fix it unless the fairings are trashed. ;D
Steve

CCS FL

DanO966

I finally read this thread...

Well I'm the Parts/Service Director for Woodfield Motorsports.
Yam/Kaw dealership in Hoffman Estates IL.
I'm starting to hate my job...cuz I'm having a hard time getting time off work to race.  I may be looking for a new career ....lol
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

dave333

QuoteI have a Dry Cleaners www.shrettas.com

You don't have the address of your business on the website...  I'm in Jax, hope to see you out at Jennings when I get my act up and running!

Dave

YTAK_Racing

I yell and scream and make hand signals.