News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Contingency and Purse payment..... Nothing????

Started by MAZZ77X, November 04, 2012, 12:33:53 PM

MAZZ77X

Nothing from Honda, B-Stone, VP Fuels, EBC Brakes, Pit Bull, ETC.

We fill out the Contingency forms each race weekend at tech and they are submitted, but nothing. I know that a few of the races the grid requirements were not met but most were.

How long does it take to issue the contingency vouchers and who is doing so.

Thanks, Anthony

brendan113

If you don't recieve anything after about 45 days then give ccs a call. Thats what I was told.

MELK-MAN

email and call THIS GUY.. Brendan Cashman (brendan@ebcbrakesusa.com) here is the phone number to EBC in california 818-362-5534
I honestly don't know what his problem is.. I have had to be pretty shitty about getting my EBC certificate amounts to use toward product. He has told me via email AND over the phone on at least 4 occasions in the past 3 months that certificates were "being mailed out". Some lady at the front desk even said one time she thought there were a bunch of envelopes going out.. If you are not having luck, raise hell with this guy.. WE MISS GARRY G. (who is still running the Silkolene contingency and is VERY prompt! Thank you Garry!)

I have gotten some awards from Pit Bull. call Christine at pitbull and she WILL HELP you. super cool people.

VP i simply gave up on over a year ago. They suck about payouts and when i got ZERO payouts for 2011, i stopped promoting the product. we did our part, we didn't get the payouts.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MELK-MAN

just got pitbull conting. notices today via email. Christie Motogbe <ChristieM@pit-bull.com>

Eric Kelcher

I got an email from Anthony and gave him info that we need to research this, but for anyone else wondering.

If you don't recieve contingency within 45 days you should contact me and I will check to see if you were on report that went out for that event. This is the form that should be filled out; I know it is tediuos but I need each sponsor and class on own line as they are researched independent of each other and that way everything is checked for you.
http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2009/contingency/contingency%20status%20form.pdf

Greg FYI the reason you didn't get any VP contingency in 2011 is that VP didn't have a contingency program in 2011. This year the program started late ~April. Hopefully they have everything in place for the beginning of the 2013 season.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on November 07, 2012, 05:01:28 PM
I got an email from Anthony and gave him info that we need to research this, but for anyone else wondering.

If you don't recieve contingency within 45 days you should contact me and I will check to see if you were on report that went out for that event. This is the form that should be filled out; I know it is tediuos but I need each sponsor and class on own line as they are researched independent of each other and that way everything is checked for you.
http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2009/contingency/contingency%20status%20form.pdf

Greg FYI the reason you didn't get any VP contingency in 2011 is that VP didn't have a contingency program in 2011. This year the program started late ~April. Hopefully they have everything in place for the beginning of the 2013 season.

ah.. ok. May put VP stickers back on the bike once we get that information. Thanks!

Doug De Keyrel

Eric, We were not payed for Road America ASRA Pro Sport bike 2nd place. Kaleb De Keyrel #51

We received EBC and Silkolene for the year. Thank you ( Kaleb De Keyrel and Mason De Keyrel #54 )

No: Cash, Dunlop Certs etc at all this year
Facebook: De Keyrel Racing
www.DEKEYRELRACING.com
Sponsors: GOD, CWS.net, Worldwide Machining and Welding, Bleakly-Hayes.com, Cortech, , HJC Helmets, Dunlop Tires, Silkolene, Tucker Rocky, Yamaha Champions School, Sportbike Track Time, Zero Gravity, Ontrack4him.org, Trackdaymag.com, Tousley Motorsp

apriliaman

I got no problems getting  Bridgestone and silkolene.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

MELK-MAN

and don't let Vortex contingency slip away. YOU MUST CONTACT THEM .. they do not send emails or certificates. They are pretty much sticklers for the 90 day and void deal too, so call them every month to see what you have.

PlayHard

.....Just received (5) $100 Certificates from Bridgestone from the ROC.   :cheers: :cheers:   First contingency I've received all year!
CCS / WERA EX #95

Gino230

WTF do we have to do for Dunlop (besides filling out the CCS Contingency form and handing in to tech)? 5 weekends and NADA? Some classes may have been to light but at least Daytona...
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

Knedragon

Something is wrong if your not getting Bridgestone money,either not enough finishing(1st place only pays with at least 5,then thru 3rd if theres 8),or sponsor listing is off.They have been paying usually on the 3rd week after every event these past 2 years I've been on them.
Oh boy,Not another Oil Spewing diesel!!