News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Contingency and Purse payment..... Nothing????

Started by MAZZ77X, November 04, 2012, 12:33:53 PM

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

MAZZ77X

Thanks to the help of Eric K. from CCS I just received my Bridgestone Certificates.

Thank you very much!  :cheers:

Anthony Mazziotto Jr. & Anthony III

Knedragon

Bridgestone Rocks .... already got Homestead money and the class championship payouts  8) 8)
Oh boy,Not another Oil Spewing diesel!!

roadracer162

Quote from: Knedragon on December 25, 2012, 04:50:18 PM
Bridgestone Rocks .... already got Homestead money and the class championship payouts  8) 8)

So how much is that now?
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

Knedragon

roadracer162

Quote from: Knedragon on December 26, 2012, 07:33:49 AM
Enough :-) .... too bad its not cashola

That's what was so nice about the Michelin contingency. Cash in my pocket. I think they gave me something like $2k lowering my tire bill to $1500 for the year.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

MELK-MAN

2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Knedragon

Quote from: majicMARKer on December 26, 2012, 07:41:09 AM
That's what was so nice about the Michelin contingency. Cash in my pocket. I think they gave me something like $2k lowering my tire bill to $1500 for the year.

My Tire bill for the year was ( In my best Dean Wormer voice )  0.0  :-) ... and have 5 sets at the house along with 6 new sets coming

roadracer162

Quote from: Knedragon on December 26, 2012, 03:38:23 PM
My Tire bill for the year was ( In my best Dean Wormer voice )  0.0  :-) ... and have 5 sets at the house along with 6 new sets coming

You are such a weiner, winner, Wenner...I do like the idea but I am not on the top of the box like you are. Plus your bikes don't use as much tire as mine does.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

Knedragon

On the 250 I'll run maybe 40 laps on a set then off they come ...... the 125 I actually ran a few laps on the set we did the 4 hr Endurance race on , they had 141 laps on them and I ran high 39's at Homestead .... moved around a little but predictable :-)

roadracer162

I get 130 laps on the FZR 400 and lap times stay within one second of my best n that bike. On the 800 I have done 100 laps on the Bridgestone and now on the Michelin with lap number 87 being the fastest lap. The Michelin completely worn out still runs pretty good.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22