hdpromos

Florida riders once again dominated the ROC:
ASRA-1 Florida Win
AMA-3 Florida Wins
CCS-22 Florida Wins
:cheers:

HD

truckstop

Not really surprising when the race is held in Florida, and 50% of the entries are from... Florida.  :thumb:

hdpromos

Yes really :thumb: ! What's that old saying, "ya got to be in it to win it"! There were many riders from many regions and all had their chances to win. Sorry but you seem to have come down with a severe case of "sour grapes"! :whine: 

truckstop

Not sour grapes at all! Congrats to all the winners!

I'm just not surprised. We had to drive 21 hours, and we had a blast.

hdpromos

I say every national winner would have won no matter where the ROC was held :cheers: !

MELK-MAN

little biased being in the FL region :) but you could have 20 racers in a race, 19 of em from Florida, but if the fastest rider were from the mid atlantic region.. he would likely win. So the argument about "most of the riders there are from Florida, really isn't a logical one. Just my opinion.. don't be hatin :)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Race fan

I saw a lot of great racing. Where did that guy come from who came out of no where to win the amatuer GTO race? Crazy story.

supercarl

Quote from: hdpromos on October 23, 2012, 12:14:30 PM
I say every national winner would have won no matter where the ROC was held :cheers: !

idk about that lol. Come out to blackhawk next year and see what us midwesterners can do  :cheers: .

I think if ROC was held at a track that isnt focused so much on horsepower there would've been different outcomes. I was getting killed on the straights.
Still got one national title though  :biggrin:

But good riding from everyone there! All the champions deserved their wins!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

roadracer162

Carl, you support the point by winning a national championship. The fast guys seem to win no matter where it is held. There isn't any morepractice time available to Floridians than anyone across the nation can get. It takes the complete package of rider and equipment to win when everyone is fast. There were some very fast bikes there and they did not win.

Congratulations to all the National Champions.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

hdpromos

Quote from: majicMARKer on October 24, 2012, 05:46:01 PM
Carl, you support the point by winning a national championship. The fast guys seem to win no matter where it is held. There isn't any morepractice time available to Floridians than anyone across the nation can get. It takes the complete package of rider and equipment to win when everyone is fast. There were some very fast bikes there and they did not win.

Congratulations to all the National Champions.

What he said!

smoke54

had a great time at Daytona once again!!
tim

Gino230

Henry don't forget alot of really cool guys got second, too....just sayin'
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!