News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Roll Call for Jennings

Started by MightyDuc Racing, April 28, 2003, 06:18:37 AM

MightyDuc Racing

Who all will be there May 3-4 for the races?  I'll be getting there Friday in the early afternoon.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

brian_gordon

The grids may be small this weekend. Last jennings race weekend had to combine alot of races. Hard to get the guys from way south so come all that way twice in 5 weeks. It also appears the s.e. guyes are not crazy about the fl. format. Having said all that, I'm still going, plan to show up by noon on friday, get a good spot and get alittle more track time. :)

MightyDuc Racing

Brian...I hear there are over 300 pre-entries for the weekend.  That should mean pretty large grids, relatively speaking.  I'm probably not gonna ride at all on Friday, but I'll be there.  What number are you and what are you driving?  Be sure to come say hello.  Red Durango and enclosed trailer with F&S Racing on the side...#944.  See ya there!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

TreyBone

NOT ME.  I can't see driving from North Carolina to race 1 day.  >:(

MightyDuc Racing

Sorry to hear that Trey.  Was looking forward to meeting you.  I love your RR LTWT SB full race video, and watch it probably once a week.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

brian_gordon

300 Pre entrys is good, little suprised, I spoke to a lot of fl people not going. maybe s.e. people are going to make a strong showing. Be in a grey envoy, racing a red tz #344. see you there.

MightyDuc Racing

I'm assuming expert?  I'll be running AM GT Lights and AM Lightweight GP, so I'll be behind you all day. :)  Actually, more Florida riders than you think will be going, from the people I've talked to, especially since not a lot of them went last month.  I am more than ready to get back out there.  Haven't been in a race since my first ever race weekend at Homestead 2/9!  Gonna be a long week waiting. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

Ill be there as you already know. Went and tested yesterday. Im not practicing saturday. Ill see you on Sunday though i might show up sometime sat to hang out
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Steve...what are your laptimes generally when you are hauling ass?  Also, how'd the bike run with the new love you gave it?  I hope it went well.  Also, how'd you like being able to hide behind a windscreen finally...lol?
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

TreyBone

Thanks for the input Mighty Duc ;D I didn't think anyone really looked at my website. I guess I should put a counter on it huh? Are you going to Roebling Road anytime this year?

GAMEDIC

I will be there firday evening...however if it were not goign to be my team mates first race i would not be going...i also do not see driving 4 or 5 hours to race 2 races and for only 1 day and on top of that not even have the chance at any money...so chances are unless he changes it and we go with SE sched. next time this will be my last trip there..... Henery....take the hint man...from all the feedback you are getting do you not think it would be in your best interest to change some things???? ...oh and Duc i am racing UL GTO, and SS which is a ll i can race  :(  # 68...can't miss the 2CentsRacing.com trailer...lol

tug296

Mightyduc, I thought you were racing Super Twins as well, is that not the case this weekend?
 OK with me, maybe I'll move up a notch, as the old Super Hawk is stock slow, but still fun!
I'm only running Formula Forty and Super Twins  am.

Good Luck to ya.

Henry Madsen   #296 am        F
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider