News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Roll Call for Jennings

Started by MightyDuc Racing, April 28, 2003, 06:18:37 AM

GAMEDIC

Ok well i just found out something else i did not know... which now i'm not sure if i will even come or not...we are not able to camp in the paddock area we have to take our stuff outside the gate...get up and bring it back in the next morning...and we have to be out sat by 6.... i'm going to talk and see what my partner wants to do..but i'm not wanting to pull my trailer in and then have to pull it out that evening then back in the next morning.. that is way to much to have to try to get done on top of trying to get ready to practice and then race... my trailer is my hotel room that is why it will be so hard.....but anyway... if we are not there..catch you at robling Duc.

hdpromos

You can leave everything you want inside the paddock. But camping is only allowed in the staging area on the property in front of the gate. The paddock is locked down overnight and everyone can be assured their equipment is secure. This policy has been in place at all our previous events at Jennings. And is the rule imposed by track owners at the other tracks we race at in Florida. I am sorry if this causes anyone a problem but this about the safety and security of everybody's equipment and nothing else.

HD

ScubaSteve

Well its a lot better now that i have a windscreen to get behind. ;D Plus exhaust and jet kit helped out alot. Im not to sure on my lap times as long as i finish in front i dont care what they are ;D What lap times are you shooting for this weekend?
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Tug...I am racing Supertwins too.  I just wouldn't be behind that TZ in that class, that's all.  I pre-entered the rest of the season for those three classes.  

Trey...I actually got that movie a LONG time ago from somebody on the other board, but I went and downloaded the VIR turn ? video today too.  I was looking forward to Roebling in June, but now it looks like money will keep me from coming up. :(

Steve...I'm shooting for whatever it takes to run up front. ;)  Actually, I really have no clue what I can run.  I've only been there the one time, and that was not only my first time on the bike and on a track, it wouldn't run past 7000 rpm's on the straights cuz of a bad carb adjustment (rookie mistake...lol), and I was running in the mid 1:30's.  I expect to be in the mid 1:20's this time.  I heard you guys might be all the way down into the 1:23 range...I'll do my best!  My biggest problem might be that I usually need a little help to go really fast (follow somebody fast) cuz I am so new, but I will probably lead into T1 thanks to the torque and power and pre-entering ;), so I'll have to wait for you guys to smoke past me before I can copy your lines...lol! ;D

Greg...I hope you still decide to come down...gotta sell that VP ya know! ;)  By the way, we run the Saturday practice that way because way down south here, there aren't any track days, so we need all the track time we can get...and 6-7 sessions on Saturday as opposed to a couple races each day helps us out more than you'd think.  You lucky dogs up north have a lot more options when it comes to getting track time on a non-race weekend.  I hear that Moroso may finally start running some track days now, so who knows what the future may hold.  I guess it's the price we pay for all that sunshine and warm weather Nov-March. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MELK-MAN

Quote Well its a lot better now that i have a windscreen to get behind. ;D Plus exhaust and jet kit helped out alot. Im not to sure on my lap times as long as i finish in front i dont care what they are ;D What lap times are you shooting for this weekend?

should call you "sandbaggerSteve" now..  ;D A win in his first CCS race. Yes, his times MightyDUc are pretty good. I wont divulge actuals though.. id get a biscutt thrown at my head at the Longhorn for that im sure..
ILL BE THERE!!! the f4 is looking great. Showing up Friday afternoon to get unloaded and practicing sat.. 5 races on SUNDAY!!! yes.. all in one day..
see you guys there..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Bsmedic

MELK-MAN,

You going to race with us 750's again? If so, which race? See ya sat.

MELK-MAN

QuoteMELK-MAN,

You going to race with us 750's again? If so, which race? See ya sat.

yup! HW supersport and HW superbike... gonna try and keep the bike right side up this time.. :)
brian shaw right? you were fast last time.. i better have my "A" game on ...
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

ScubaSteve

Greg thats right i will have plenty of biscuits this time if you give out my secrets. Everyone is gunning for the naked SV but lil do they know its been changed!!!! ;D. Im not sandbagging yet!!!

Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

So there'll be like 6 people from the board there? :)  Bsmedic...be sure to come find me and say hello this weekend.  I meant to come find you at Moroso and say hi, but I wasn't in the best mood...lol.  See ya there!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: