Hustler Grenades

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, April 28, 2003, 03:41:16 AM

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteMan you guys are brutal! :o  Is this what happens when you turn expert? ;D

Yeah...this is why I stayed amatuer

;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteMan you guys are brutal! :o  Is this what happens when you turn expert? ;D
Oh no.  This was going on waaaay back in amateur when I was stealing all Edgar's regional championships. ;D  You see, Edgar is the guy everyone loves to hate.
Actually, he's just a fierce competitor and a fierce trash talker with a great sense of humor.  All his close competitors have hugely overblown rivalrys with him.  Makes it more fun that way!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Protein Filled

Yeah, my racing strategy is to make as many enemies as possible during the weekend and then watch them crash as they try to pass me and I bump them.

;)
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yes, well...  Enemies, no problem for you Edgar.  Bumping?  At least you have the nads to bump guys bigger than you.  Still, it must really suck to have multiple 300lb hillbillys on vintage bikes splattering rubber all over the nose of your $30,000 SV1027 8).
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

Got Joe's motor apart tonight.  Three valves through a piston.  Bottom end seems like it can be saved, but the barrels and head are junk.
Dave called me today.  Seems he started up his bike at Tez's house this morning, revved it a few time, and dropped a valve.  So now we're three for three.  Shiznit!

Super Dave

Lord, I hope it wasn't the food we ate by you...because it was good.  

You guys using a similar oil or something?   I had a valve problem with my 2000 ZX6R race bike.  Was a bad sight.  I don't like hearing about it.
Super Dave

DRU2

K3 GIVE ME A CALL TOMMORROW! IMPORTANT

Pit_Girl

QuoteDave called me today.  Seems he started up his bike at Tez's house this morning, revved it a few time, and dropped a valve.  So now we're three for three.  Shiznit!

this is just too ironic....  can someone say sabotage? j/k ::)  hope you guys get this all fixed.  :-/

good luck,
-jennifer

Super Dave

Nah, this is Murphy...

Murphy's Law...
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteYeah, my racing strategy is to make as many enemies as possible during the weekend and then watch them crash as they try to pass me and I bump them.

;)

You should be an expert and we can play.  
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotethis is just too ironic....  can someone say sabotage? j/k ::)  hope you guys get this all fixed.  :-/

good luck,
-jennifer
More likely is tired equipment heavily stressed by the high speed of Road America.  We Hustlers are notorious for racing worn out equipment.  One man's junk is a Hustler spare part!  We try to make up in hard work and mechanical aptitude what we lack in funding, but that will only take you so far.  Sabotage?  No way.