Wedding Pictures

Started by TiffineyIngram, April 22, 2003, 12:08:40 PM

TiffineyIngram

Benj, once I finally meet you, I'll decide if I'll forgive ya.  jk...nah, you're on my good side--you're a guy AND you actually went to the link!

Decreasing_Dave

lil_thorny

Hey Tiff, when do we get to meet? you coming to BHF
at all this year?

TiffineyIngram

Umm...I don't know if I'll be at any Blackhawks, but I will be at Road A this weekend, and probably all of the Gateways.

lil_thorny

cool, i will be at the 2nd RA...i got mono and no
moola right now. and probably at the last gateway
before ROC. see you then.
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

No prob!  Oh, and although you can't see it very well, Amy Diaz *previously Fehrman* is the beautiful girl standing next to me at the ceremony.

lil_thorny

btw, my favorite pic is top middle :P
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

Oh, ick!  I didn't ask him to include that, he put in what he thought would be cute...me in PJs and curlers isn't the most flattering.
 ::)

Litespeed

QuoteGeez, the blondes are: on the left, Eric's brother's almost fiance (one of my bridesmaids), and on the right is one of her friends (I have no idea what her name is).  Happy now?

Since I have no current brownie points to lose I will ask the next question.  Is the nameless one single?  ;D  Congrats on the wedding and the picture collage looks great, and yes it would still look great without the pic of the two blondes.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteCongrats on the wedding and the picture collage looks great, and yes it would still look great without the pic of the two blondes.

SUCK-UP ;D

TiffineyIngram

lol...I don't know who she is, so I don't know if she's single.  She is pretty, but was kinda snobby.  Nobody I would set you guys up with.

KBOlsen

Tiff... you look radiant. Great job!!

See you in a couple days!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?