News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wedding Pictures

Started by TiffineyIngram, April 22, 2003, 12:08:40 PM

TiffineyIngram

I wish everybody could have been there, but for those of you that couldn't make it (something about a pesky Blackhawk), here's a link to a few pictures that my photographer put together for me to post.  Hope you enjoy!

Notice how pretty Kevin looks in his tux!

http://www.scottmace.com/weddings/kelcher/preview.html

lil_thorny

nice pics Tiff, say, who are the "hottie" blonds
in th lower right hand corner?
shameless,
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

Oh, yeah, my wedding, and you don't say anything about the bride, just about the blondes???
 :-[

lil_thorny

you looked great....now i'm sure you hate me......
d a m n i t.....I..... s c r e w e d - u p ....again!!!
congrats mrs.kelcher.
Benj. :-[

TZDeSioux

say.. who's the hot chick in the wedding gown?  ;)

TiffineyIngram

Brian, your brownie point score just soared!

Thanks, guys--give props to Kevin in a tux, though!  You have no idea how much grief I got for that!

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteNotice how pretty Kevin looks in his tux!

It sure beats the ratty T-shirt, Bermuda Shorts, and flip-flops I usually see him in at the races.  

It must have taken some work to talk him out of those and into a Tux. ;D ;D

Decreasing_Dave

BTW....Ju loook Mahvalez!!!

I too would like to know who the blondes were. ;D

TiffineyIngram

Uh, yeah, I owe him big.  It took a lot of whining and begging and pleading, but after all that, I said he still had to wear it.

;D

lil_thorny

see Tiff, i get the wrath and Brian gets all the glory :'(
i feel small now
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

Geez, the blondes are: on the left, Eric's brother's almost fiance (one of my bridesmaids), and on the right is one of her friends (I have no idea what her name is).  Happy now?

lil_thorny

nope, get the 411 bring em to BHF in may!!!!!
still shameless
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

Benj, once I finally meet you, I'll decide if I'll forgive ya.  jk...nah, you're on my good side--you're a guy AND you actually went to the link!

Decreasing_Dave

lil_thorny

Hey Tiff, when do we get to meet? you coming to BHF
at all this year?

TiffineyIngram

Umm...I don't know if I'll be at any Blackhawks, but I will be at Road A this weekend, and probably all of the Gateways.

lil_thorny

cool, i will be at the 2nd RA...i got mono and no
moola right now. and probably at the last gateway
before ROC. see you then.
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

No prob!  Oh, and although you can't see it very well, Amy Diaz *previously Fehrman* is the beautiful girl standing next to me at the ceremony.

lil_thorny

btw, my favorite pic is top middle :P
Benj.

TiffineyIngram

Oh, ick!  I didn't ask him to include that, he put in what he thought would be cute...me in PJs and curlers isn't the most flattering.
 ::)

Litespeed

QuoteGeez, the blondes are: on the left, Eric's brother's almost fiance (one of my bridesmaids), and on the right is one of her friends (I have no idea what her name is).  Happy now?

Since I have no current brownie points to lose I will ask the next question.  Is the nameless one single?  ;D  Congrats on the wedding and the picture collage looks great, and yes it would still look great without the pic of the two blondes.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteCongrats on the wedding and the picture collage looks great, and yes it would still look great without the pic of the two blondes.

SUCK-UP ;D

TiffineyIngram

lol...I don't know who she is, so I don't know if she's single.  She is pretty, but was kinda snobby.  Nobody I would set you guys up with.

KBOlsen

Tiff... you look radiant. Great job!!

See you in a couple days!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

TiffineyIngram

Thank you Kim!  These aren't even the best ones.  My bridal portraits are awesome--but I doubt anyone wants to waste their time looking at 3 pages of wedding...well, unless they're me or Eric.  I'll see you Thursday!

sdiver68

QuoteUmm...I don't know if I'll be at any Blackhawks, but I will be at Road A this weekend, and probably all of the Gateways.

Nice pics Tiff :)

Haha, she likes us StL guys better :P

Benj - You have mono in late-April and are looking to be set up in May? hmmm, prolly wouldn't be my opening line lol....
MCRA Race School Instructor

MightyDuc Racing

Pics look great.  Congratulations! :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

gsxr694

lil_thorny

steve, i already have it so who cares who i give it to :P ;D  j/k
i should be better by then..i'm hoping. the first BHF
I was miserable. I stayed in Bakers trailer...Ebben
the oyster slinger and Martinez kept their mouths
covered everytime I got near them. Baker kept
making sure that nobody touched my water bottles,
it was funny. This has nothing to do with wedding
pics or hot blondes tho...so sorry Tiff for blabbering
on like this ;D
i'll do this :-Xnow,
Benj.

Decreasing_Dave

Quotei'll do this :-Xnow,
Benj.

If you did that  :-X then, you prolly wouldn't have mono now. ;D

Pit_Girl

Beautiful pics Tiff!  :D  and lovely dress  :)

and don't worry, i'm not gonna ask who those blondes are.... ;D

-jennifer

GSXR RACER MIKE

Congratulations Tiffiney! You look great all prettied up in your wedding dress. Looks like you had a great day for an outdoor wedding. Where was your weddings' outdoor location, at a private location or somewhere public? (Looks like it was made for that purpose).

Is it me or does Kevin look like he should be guarding the President in those threads?  ;D

Wish you the best Tiffiney, hope your marriage is a winner!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

Do I know that couple?  They're so good looking!  Not at all like the grimey track addicts I'm used to hanging out and drinking beer with!!!
Nice job Tiff.  Make it last.
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

lil_thorny

thanks Dave, i'll remember that for next time.
Benj. :P

TiffineyIngram

Thanks for the complements guys!  We were married at the Dallas Arboretum, a huge "conservatory".  It's a public park (well, they charge admission, so I don't know), but we had it to ourselves after hours for the wedding.  I think there are around 20 different gardens, and this one was "A Woman's Garden".  The pictures up right now really don't do it justice.  Everyone had to step over a 5 inch moat around the little grassy island to get to their seats.  There's water everywhere.  Here are our engagement pictures--you can get a better idea of how big this place is and how many different settings there are.  When you get to the pics with water all around and the giant stone frame, that's our garden.

http://www.scottmace.com/portraits/ingram/index.php?page

harley03

Congratulations  Tiffiney,

I checked out your wedding pic. I can see it was a beautiful wedding for a lovely couple....My Best Wishes to you both.....

PS. I don't care who those blondes are either.

Ellie  
Network Racing/Team Acapelo

K3 Chris Onwiler

Did anyone else notice that this thread was started by TIFFANY KELCHER???  Boy, I thought it was going to be Eric Ingram!!! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tigerblade

Great pics, beautiful bride...

...now back to the blondes...   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...