Wedding Pictures

Started by TiffineyIngram, April 22, 2003, 12:08:40 PM

TiffineyIngram

Thank you Kim!  These aren't even the best ones.  My bridal portraits are awesome--but I doubt anyone wants to waste their time looking at 3 pages of wedding...well, unless they're me or Eric.  I'll see you Thursday!

sdiver68

QuoteUmm...I don't know if I'll be at any Blackhawks, but I will be at Road A this weekend, and probably all of the Gateways.

Nice pics Tiff :)

Haha, she likes us StL guys better :P

Benj - You have mono in late-April and are looking to be set up in May? hmmm, prolly wouldn't be my opening line lol....
MCRA Race School Instructor

MightyDuc Racing

Pics look great.  Congratulations! :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

gsxr694

lil_thorny

steve, i already have it so who cares who i give it to :P ;D  j/k
i should be better by then..i'm hoping. the first BHF
I was miserable. I stayed in Bakers trailer...Ebben
the oyster slinger and Martinez kept their mouths
covered everytime I got near them. Baker kept
making sure that nobody touched my water bottles,
it was funny. This has nothing to do with wedding
pics or hot blondes tho...so sorry Tiff for blabbering
on like this ;D
i'll do this :-Xnow,
Benj.

Decreasing_Dave

Quotei'll do this :-Xnow,
Benj.

If you did that  :-X then, you prolly wouldn't have mono now. ;D

Pit_Girl

Beautiful pics Tiff!  :D  and lovely dress  :)

and don't worry, i'm not gonna ask who those blondes are.... ;D

-jennifer

GSXR RACER MIKE

Congratulations Tiffiney! You look great all prettied up in your wedding dress. Looks like you had a great day for an outdoor wedding. Where was your weddings' outdoor location, at a private location or somewhere public? (Looks like it was made for that purpose).

Is it me or does Kevin look like he should be guarding the President in those threads?  ;D

Wish you the best Tiffiney, hope your marriage is a winner!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

Do I know that couple?  They're so good looking!  Not at all like the grimey track addicts I'm used to hanging out and drinking beer with!!!
Nice job Tiff.  Make it last.
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

lil_thorny

thanks Dave, i'll remember that for next time.
Benj. :P

TiffineyIngram

Thanks for the complements guys!  We were married at the Dallas Arboretum, a huge "conservatory".  It's a public park (well, they charge admission, so I don't know), but we had it to ourselves after hours for the wedding.  I think there are around 20 different gardens, and this one was "A Woman's Garden".  The pictures up right now really don't do it justice.  Everyone had to step over a 5 inch moat around the little grassy island to get to their seats.  There's water everywhere.  Here are our engagement pictures--you can get a better idea of how big this place is and how many different settings there are.  When you get to the pics with water all around and the giant stone frame, that's our garden.

http://www.scottmace.com/portraits/ingram/index.php?page

harley03

Congratulations  Tiffiney,

I checked out your wedding pic. I can see it was a beautiful wedding for a lovely couple....My Best Wishes to you both.....

PS. I don't care who those blondes are either.

Ellie  
Network Racing/Team Acapelo