Pictures

Started by Dieselboy, May 16, 2011, 04:09:13 PM

Dieselboy

What org was out taking photos this weekend at NJMP?
Colin #686
Nesba A | CCS AM

WindShadowStudios

DieselBoy, I was out there and so was DWPhotoworks. I am just getting to go through my shots (durned regular job) but DW got his up over at http://www.dwphotoworks.com/NJMPEventPhotos2011/CCS-at-NJMP-2011

I can't make out a plate # in your avatar. If you PM or post it, I will keep a look out for you. DW was there Friday and Sunday, I only made Sunday (see comment about regular job above)
Mike Woeller
Photographer
Www.WindShadowStudios.Net

Wes07

Hello! please let me know if you have any decent shots of #352
=)
Wes Perry Ex. 352
Winner of 7 Championships in 2011
Sunwood Builders - Wayfair - Vortex - Dunlop - Motul

Dieselboy

Ah, raced Saturday and crashed out Sunday practice, bummer.
Colin #686
Nesba A | CCS AM

ronaldo9

I keep checking Windshadow's site for updates. I understand he probably has a day job. I don't have any photos of me on DW's site. I was only racing on Sunday. CCS #119.
CCS #119 AM

WindShadowStudios

Ronaldo, yeah, unfortunately my day job is up in PA and my Darkroom is down in Vineland NJ. I will be going through cycle shots tonight and Sidecars tomorrow while the cycles upload. I will post here when I have them uploading and will let you, Wes, and Diesel know what I come up with personally, since you took the time to check me out!
Mike Woeller
Photographer

ronaldo9

I appreciate that very much! I will certainly bookmark your link so I always have it. Look forward to meeting you at future events. Will you be at Summit Point in 2 weeks?
CCS #119 AM

WindShadowStudios

My Pleasure to help you guys out. You always put on an amazing show. All of my shooting is based at NJMP, so I will make it to all three rounds. I don't know who will be at Summit point, but Kathy takes phenomenal photos as well at skin and leather. I will keep you in mind for future rounds.
Mike Woeller
Photographer

WindShadowStudios

Still going guys, hang tight. I have 216 more to sift through this afternoon and then I will begin uploading. I came home with about 1000 frames. I love to shoot your series ;) and I go through and tune them all, so please be patient and to those who already have been patient a ginormous THANK YOU!
Mike Woeller
Photographer

Peter998

If any of you guys have pictures of Bike number 998 I am interested
Peter Meringolo 2010 Expert/ASRA # 998
ECS Racing

WindShadowStudios

Alrighty everyone, I finally culled down to 275 keepers and am currently uploading. My connection is slow, so bear with it, but you can start viewing at http://www.windshadowstudios.net/ccsnjr1r2011 and see if you are there. I know there are some 119's in there and pretty sure on 352. I will hunt and see if any 998's are there as well, Peter. Also, www.dwphotoworks.com has shots as well, as we shoot together a lot. For ANYTHING custom (packages, products, or physical media) please e-mail me at windshadowstudios @ verizon.net (spaces to prevent spambots, just delete them) Thanks again everyone
Mike Woeller
Photographer

Peter998

Wow no pictures of The light weight bikes?
Peter Meringolo 2010 Expert/ASRA # 998
ECS Racing