News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Dieselboy, May 16, 2011, 04:09:13 PM

DougG60

found some good pictures in there, specially in the rain. was really happy to find http://www.windshadowstudios.net/ccsnjr1r2011/e284a1002 first expert win and will be spending some $$ with you. good work :thumb:
EX101 Ducati 848

blankwall

No lightweight love from any of the photographers. Really stinks would have loved a pick from my first race weekend

Xpat2b

Guys if you had any idea how difficult it is to shoot every race on a weekend (and try to get every rider) then go home with days and days of homework sorting through pics in addition to a full time (other) job..... it's grueling.

Best way to guarantee you will get lots of shots taken of you is to:

- seek out the photographer(s) before the weekend starts
- tell them you want pics,
- give them a description of your bike, leathers, and helmet
- tell them what races you will be in,
- be patient after the race while they go through thousands of shots to weed out the blurry ones, the headless ones, and then find the ones of you
- show your appreciation by making a purchase, even if you are only using the pics to analyze your body position
- don't complain because the photographer who didn't know you were there, didn't also read your mind  :)

I will be at Summit Point and I will take my cameras, but most likely will not be shooting all the races.  Bob Hartman of Etech photo is usually there for all the CCS races.
Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

Xpat2b

Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

WindShadowStudios

Kathy, thanks for the props in your posts. I would love tocover an entire race weekend just once. You guys in CCS have shown me much love last season and so far some good stuff this season. I will definately try to hit up the lightweight stuff next round. Unfortunately, my full time job prevents me from being at the track on Saturday's. If you drop me an e-mail before the next NJMP round I will look for you. Kathy's tips are good, the more info a photog has, the better chance of getting your shots. I had a couple meet-ups during the day, so I was unable to catch the lightweight stuff. I appreciate the pageviews and those who have ordered so much, and not to mention the show you all put on is phenomenal. I will be launching art pieces soon, if you have anything you see and want something special, just let me know! Have fun and be safe guys, and say cheese when you round the turn!
Mike Woeller
Photographer
Www.WindShadowStudios.Net