CCS - Is there some issue with HPT?

Started by red900, March 18, 2011, 11:41:30 AM

red900

We called to try to rent a garage and they would not rent us one because they do not have our event on the schedule.  Please dont last minute cancel this thing, if there is a problem we need to know asap. 

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

racenrub

Have to agree i was just about to send my pre-entry in.
There's always worse things then dying

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

racenrub

Alrighty looks like i need to stop at the post office.
There's always worse things then dying

jigs

Same here....Palella and I both tried calling..can't get pricing ,no call back in two weeks...it would also be nice to have the schedule up soon.

Greg_Williams

I just got off the phone with Heartland Park regarding the garages and I think that they're ready to do business.  Call their main line, 785-862-4781, and they'll set you up with a garage. 

Also, there will be a licensing school on that Friday, April 29.  HPT.com should be set for school signups early next week. 
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

raven21

Quick thread jack, first year racing with CCS for the pre-entery fees on a twin sprint weekend the pre entry price is 80 for first race 55 for each additional. Is that 80 for first race only once for a double weekend or is it 80 for saturday and 80 again on sunday?

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: raven21 on March 19, 2011, 09:54:40 AM
Quick thread jack, first year racing with CCS for the pre-entery fees on a twin sprint weekend the pre entry price is 80 for first race 55 for each additional. Is that 80 for first race only once for a double weekend or is it 80 for saturday and 80 again on sunday?

It's per event, not per day.  :thumb:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Tornado Bait

Quote from: Greg_Williams on March 18, 2011, 05:08:56 PM
I just got off the phone with Heartland Park regarding the garages and I think that they're ready to do business.  Call their main line, 785-862-4781, and they'll set you up with a garage. 

Also, there will be a licensing school on that Friday, April 29.  HPT.com should be set for school signups early next week. 
Thanks, Gregg.  I think your one week early on the license school date.

April 22 Friday HPT Test Day/License School
April 23-24 Sat-Sun Championship Cup Series / ASRA Motorcycle Races

P.S.  Does anyone know if there will be Dunlop support at this event?
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

jigs

We're all staying at Ron's house!! Thanks Ron!! Remember at BHF last year you invited the whole gang...thanks again buddy...say,I'd like one of those memory foam pillows,and a nice down comforter,but no light colors please,oh and I prefer my Eggs Poached if that's ok....looking forward to seeing you guys.

Super Dave

What day is the TC?  I heard Friday, but...
Super Dave

Super Dave

Looks like there is a schedule at CCS's website now. 

TC on Friday, doesn't look like there's any rider's school, and there will be some time shared with Super Karts during the weekend...
Super Dave