News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS - Is there some issue with HPT?

Started by red900, March 18, 2011, 11:41:30 AM

red900

oooo, superkarts.  That should be cool.   Hope they can race in the hail and rain, like us.....   Freakin Heartland...... 
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

Sobottka

Quote from: Tornado Bait on March 21, 2011, 04:10:57 PM

P.S.  Does anyone know if there will be Dunlop support at this event?
not sure, sol performance was there last year.
for those of us east of the mississippi you need to pre-order your tires from RTS to recieve any special pricing RTS offers.
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Tornado Bait

Quote from: jigs on March 21, 2011, 06:58:12 PM
We're all staying at Ron's house!! Thanks Ron!! Remember at BHF last year you invited the whole gang...thanks again buddy...say,I'd like one of those memory foam pillows,and a nice down comforter,but no light colors please,oh and I prefer my Eggs Poached if that's ok....looking forward to seeing you guys.
You guys are welcome any time.  Plenty of room in the garage and McDonalds just down the street.  :D
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

jigs

We're in!!  I kinda like the Mc Griddle...... :thumb:

Burt Munro

Here's an opportunity to get some some track time for setup 2 weeks prior to Topeka......

MCRA (the club who had been running races and tracks days for over 25 years at the now deceased Gateway) has 2 days of Track Days booked at Putnam Park - Sat & Sun Apr 9 & 10.

Pre-registration price is $125/day or both days for $225. 
Pre-registration pricing ends 14 days before the event. (that means March 26th!)

Running a new bike this year?   Get the kinks worked out ahead of time.......

http://mcraracing.com/track.htm
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

motomaniac

Quote from: Super Dave on March 21, 2011, 08:22:57 PM
Looks like there is a schedule at CCS's website now. 

TC on Friday, doesn't look like there's any rider's school, and there will be some time shared with Super Karts during the weekend...

Where do you see a schedule?  I can't find it..
Ex#61

IFMracing

GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing

Sol Performance

Quote from: Sobottka on March 22, 2011, 02:58:41 PM
not sure, sol performance was there last year.
for those of us east of the mississippi you need to pre-order your tires from RTS to recieve any special pricing RTS offers.

I am planning on attending to service Dunlop tires again this year. :) I am going to put a pre order together so I can make sure to have tires that everyone will  need there. Please either call me @ 970.765.8473 or email me @ solperformance@gmail.com and let me know what tires you will need. If I can get a good list by April 7th, that will give enough time to get them on the truck by race time.

Thanks!
Oscar
Oscar Solis
Sol Performance
Dunlop Motorsports
solperformance@gmail.com

motomaniac

Ex#61

Tornado Bait

There is also a Monday track day on the 18th at HPT if anyone needs some track time.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

vale46

What rediculous price are they asking for garage rental.
CCS #58
2008 Sponsors Burke Engineering, Lithium Motorsports, Monster Energy, Iowa City Motorsports, Vortex,  Leo Vince
Lockhart Phillips, Pirelli

grasslander

HPT garage pricing is $100/day and will hold 4-6 bikes with plenty of  power and air in each garage.
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions