2011 *Tentative* SCHEDULE OF EVENTS posted

Started by TrophyGal, December 06, 2010, 07:31:39 PM

TrophyGal

Here's your first look at what to expect for 2011.

--> 2011 Tentative SCHEDULE OF EVENTS <--

NOTICE that the Southwest and MidWest Regions still need to be completed .. but it's a great start!

Happy Planning!

Your CCS Webmistress, Jeanne  :biggrin:

[edit: Reposted today 12/7 to add SouthWest and make minor date corrections]

Burt Munro

Ding, Ding, Ding......   we have a winner!

From here on I'm listening to everything Meg Ryan has to say!   :cheers:

Scotty, if you know what's good for you, you'll do the same.   :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

inpayne

Oh how I wish putnam could be inserted into that June date for MW....

motomaniac

Better yet, make it mam.. then I could get a good night sleep once again.. I don't expect that though.
Ex#61

Burt Munro

June 11-12 Midwest Region  TBA   (hosted by MCRA)

Can't wait to see how this one turns out.   Could be interesting........   :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

vale46

My season will be pretty short. With only one race at HPT and none at Hastings or MidAmerica it pretty much sucks if you live within 4 hours of three tracks and they are not even considered. I didn't even see Road America unless I missed it.
CCS #58
2008 Sponsors Burke Engineering, Lithium Motorsports, Monster Energy, Iowa City Motorsports, Vortex,  Leo Vince
Lockhart Phillips, Pirelli

wirehairs2

Hey GR , lets hope the June date is Heartland and the July date is RA. Would not be the best schedule for us but I could handle 2 HP, 1RA, 2BH for a season, just doubt I could make all BH races.

Greeny

Quote from: vale46 on December 07, 2010, 09:17:31 PM
My season will be pretty short. With only one race at HPT and none at Hastings or MidAmerica it pretty much sucks if you live within 4 hours of three tracks and they are not even considered. I didn't even see Road America unless I missed it.

why do you assume they were "not even considered"?  come out to blackhawk, there are plenty of rounds out there. 

gixxer188

Mid-West Roadracing Championship

Great idea to turn the last BHF weekend into a "Twin Sprint", NOT!  Really?
Who's brain child was this?  Did the economy turn around or something and I missed it?
Or did we all win the lottery?  I could be totally wrong on this one but if 2011 is anything like
this past season the grids @ BHF still won't be large enough to support a 2-day format much
less a Twin Sprint.  I typically run 3 races a weekend and now you're asking me to run 6 to
stay competitive at double the cost now.  You can't get blood out of a Turnip and BHF is not
the place to try and do it!

I'll also assume that 7/2-3 is going to be RA which is already a Twin Sprint weekend but at a much
larger track so there it makes sense even though the costs are higher to run there.

HPT had to be canceled last year so let's give them two rounds in 2011, makes sense, not.
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

spyderchick

Quote from: gixxer188 on December 08, 2010, 10:00:30 AM

HPT had to be canceled last year so let's give them two rounds in 2011, makes sense, not.

FYI: it's not 2 rounds, it's a twin sprints weekend, Apr 22-24th, they just have it listed weird.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Greeny

so now we're gonna start complaining about too many opportunities to race?!  CCS just can't catch a break, huh?

twilkinson3

No double Points rounds but an additional twin sprint...I'll take the opportunity to race more and if that's what things move toward to keep the series alive and well - that's what I'm in for, heck the AMA guys run 2 races a weekend...so does WSBK....it's tiring as hell to even think of 9 races in 2 days at BFR (which is likely what I'd run...) but it'd be a heck of a lot of fun....