News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Results are up from ROC

Started by Gixxerblade, October 17, 2010, 05:52:21 PM

hdpromos

Quote from: d-wire on October 18, 2010, 06:12:29 PM
if you know Henry, you know he is sitting in front of his computer laughing for an hour cause he came up with that little gem.  hahahahaha

Could not have done it without George's help! Priceless!

HD

HAWK

Dwire, let me help you out here,

I'm not bitching about the turn-out, quite the opposite, my post was a "Told you so". For the record I was at Daytona last year and would have been in Topeka this year.

Henry, my grapes were sour long before last weekends racing even began, I think even you can figure that one out if you look over my posts and ponder it for a while.

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

d-wire

Paul,

"Told you so"??????  What was the original point?   Maybe it was about Topeka's weather being suitable for racing?
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

eh427

I just want to say that I drove down from NJ to race and did quite well(one win and two 3rds) despite only having raced there once before about four years ago. Its not one of my favorite tracks but I had a blast and I would go back again despite the drive. The weather was great, the competition was great and the banquet was alot of fun also. I'm just sad the season is over and i'm looking forward to next year.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

d-wire

Peter998, Eric Helmbach....great job.  Hope you'll come down in December to keep your skills sharp in your offseason.  Funny how these guys.....and others like Bemisderfer,Spalding....all had the same good attitude....easy to have respect for guys that grid up and do their best on any given day.
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

HAWK

Dwire, PLEASE try to keep up, I made a post about the number (lack of actually) entries from outside the immediate vicinity of the track. Now here is a cut and paste of my post back in May regarding the choice of location. It shouldn't really be that hard to connect the dots.

#############Post from May discussion of choice of venue###########
What all you SE guys seem to be missing is that this is a ONE time thing. The ROC will be back at Daytona next year and the year after that and the year after that.....

What would have been nice is to have had the ONE off year some where else. I understand that the poll was not binding, I also understand that CCS missed an opportunity to do the members not on the east coast a favor just this ONE time.
####################################################################

If you would like some more context you can look here http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,24662.165.html
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

hdpromos

Quote from: HAWK on October 18, 2010, 06:33:40 PM

Henry, my grapes were sour long before last weekends racing even began, I think even you can figure that one out if you look over my posts and ponder it for a while.

You're right, you've been whining for a long time! :whine:

HD

d-wire

hahahahaha.  Sorry dude.  Im just a fucking idiot.  I'll try and keep up on the forum.  I can't believe I didn't remember what you said in May. 
FL region #2

smoke54

i had a hard time with the track, had the fastest crash of my life in turn 9/10 coming off the banking and did the best that i could and came up a little short.  congratulations to all the winners!  there was some great racing!  see you next year!
tim

Team Spalding

Had a great time. Only wished we would of had the race I heard about where everyone removes their mufflers since I blew a hole in mine on Saturday. Some good hard racing for sure.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

DougG60

cant complain about the people or racing. fast guys will be fast no matter what the track. i wasnt real crazy about the track layout. specially after the last couple rounds at VIR & summit. hopefully next year at daytona they use the AMA course again instead of banking at both ends
EX101 Ducati 848

Peter998

Lol, great profile pic Team Spalding, is that #277 Buell rider?
Peter Meringolo 2010 Expert/ASRA # 998
ECS Racing