News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who will be at Road America on Friday?

Started by EX#996, April 12, 2003, 04:30:25 PM

EX#996

I'm just curious to know who will be there on Friday or will wait until Saturday.

We will be there Thursday night.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Xian_13

I just moved up to the RA area... 15 mins from the track  ;D
I will be there with bells on (my first race of the year!)
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Woofentino Pugrossi

I'll be there thursday. Saving a spot for Kim and here "RV". ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Lowe119

I will be there doing the gtu expert race

KBOlsen

LOL, Rob... yep, we'll be there Thursday night :)
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

roadracer797

We will be there, the Schock racing team. Lock up the women and children. ;D
Craig

shook1

Thursday Night Questions.

I am pre-registered and can I avoid the huge lines on Friday Morning by showing up to Siebkin's (sp??)on Thursday night?

Where is this Siebkin's place located?

Can I enter the pits on Thursday Night after registration?

Last year I froze my ass off Friday morning waiting in line even though I was pre-registered and I missed the first practice.  I'm trying not to do it again this year.

Any help here is much appreciated.

K3 Chris Onwiler

If you arrive Thursday night, you can sign in at Seibkins and get into the track immediately.  At least that's how it was last year.  Seibkins is in downtown Elkart Lake.  From the race track's main gate by the farm house, go left.  Five minutes or so later, the road will curve right and come to a stop sign. Now you're in Elkart Lake.  Turn left.  Drive through town (Only takes a minute!)  At the far end of town, the road will turn right up a hill.  There will be a barn on your right.  Do not go up the hill, because you will be out of town.  Turn to the left at the bottom of the hill.  This street is lined with taverns.  At the far end of the street, (only about 1 1/2 blocks) is Seibkins on your left.  It's a big old hotel & bar, painted white.  I'm probably rolling out at 3:00pm Thursday. Call me if you want.  Guy has the #.  
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

sdiver68

I'll be there Thursday night!

Consistent 2:24's or better is the goal...although I don't expect to be there until the Sprints, and only if the weather is decent of course.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Nate R

1:24 is pretty damn fast at RA :o ::) ;)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

EX#996

QuoteI'll be there Thursday night!

Consistent 1:24's or better is the goal...although I don't expect to be there until the Sprints, and only if the weather is decent of course.

Steve:

Don't you mean 2:24's.  Even Maladin only turned a 2:04 and that was a record.   ;)

Nate:

Paul's best lap time at RA was 2:41.88.  There are other amatuers that are a LOT faster, but this is just an idea of what a stock SV can do.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

DanO966

QuoteI'll be there Thursday night!

Consistent 1:24's or better is the goal...although I don't expect to be there until the Sprints, and only if the weather is decent of course.
Ha Ha I know what you ment Steve, My goal too.   ;D
We'll get there bro.
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6