News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Finally!!

Started by TZDeSioux, April 10, 2003, 07:32:36 AM

TZDeSioux

Just got a call from Emery Freight that my bike will be delivered tomorrow by 5:00PM  :D

sdiver68

I'm not posting anything positive until you have that mofo in your garage!  :-/
MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'm not posting anything positive until you have that mofo in your garage!  :-/

maybe I shouldn't have posted until I had the mofo in my garage too   :-/

Chef

DOOOOD !!!!,

if it aint there by 5pm,.................

I'll personally have it there by 5 AM !!!

along with the head of whoever has a comment on the subjet  >:( ;D

Dangit !    :-X
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Super_KC124

Bring it to Iowa Sunday. There's a CRA race at Mid America. See you there? ;D

Jeff

Ultimate late April fools...  Let's "hide" it from his garage ;-)  :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TZDeSioux

:D Just checked the tracking number and it says

Shipment Date: WEDNESDAY, 9 APRIL 2003
Current Status: AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT CHICAGO (BENSENVILLE), IL (ORD) ON 11 APRIL 2003 AT 06:06 AM

Pickup Occurred At: 3:57 PM ON WEDNESDAY, 9 APRIL 2003 AT LOS ANGELES, CA (LAX)
Shipment's Destination: CHICAGO (BENSENVILLE), IL (ORD)
Service Level (Type): SECOND DAY
Number of Pieces: 1
Shipment's Weight: 315 LB
Dimensional Weight: 616.34 LB
Billing (Payment) Type: FREIGHT CHARGES PAID AT PICKUP

I can't believe it's actually here!  :D :D :D

Chef

Dawg,
wait,... imean...

Duck,  :-/
Man?, wutts da bizness, you got dat bike yet ???
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

motomadness

Don't tell me you went to the airport at 6am to pickup your bike?  If so, I understand.

So are we partying at your house.  Ya know, break open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate the all conquering, second place bike.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TZDeSioux

no bike. EMERY FREIGHT and GPSTAR are a bunch of incompetent poor excuses for a business. I talk to the customer service rep no less than 6 freaking times today. At the last possible moment they tell me that bike never got to Chicago after telling me 6 different times that it is in Chicago. The bike is being held by hazmat at LAX because dumbass GP Star never did the paperwork before sending the bike out. This whole situation is just completely jacked and I'm freaking pissed!  >:( >:( >:(

Dawn

Are they offering any financial compensation for the delay?  You may want to get some legal advice in this matter.

Dawn   :'(

K3 Chris Onwiler

I don't suppose at this point that you could cancel the check?  After all you've been through, there better be an ex-Rossi 500 in that box...

Just don't kill anyone.  Keep repeating, "This is only a hobby, this is only a hobby..."
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com