News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Finally!!

Started by TZDeSioux, April 10, 2003, 07:32:36 AM

TZDeSioux

Just got a call from Emery Freight that my bike will be delivered tomorrow by 5:00PM  :D

sdiver68

I'm not posting anything positive until you have that mofo in your garage!  :-/
MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'm not posting anything positive until you have that mofo in your garage!  :-/

maybe I shouldn't have posted until I had the mofo in my garage too   :-/

Chef

DOOOOD !!!!,

if it aint there by 5pm,.................

I'll personally have it there by 5 AM !!!

along with the head of whoever has a comment on the subjet  >:( ;D

Dangit !    :-X
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Super_KC124

Bring it to Iowa Sunday. There's a CRA race at Mid America. See you there? ;D

Jeff

Ultimate late April fools...  Let's "hide" it from his garage ;-)  :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TZDeSioux

:D Just checked the tracking number and it says

Shipment Date: WEDNESDAY, 9 APRIL 2003
Current Status: AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT CHICAGO (BENSENVILLE), IL (ORD) ON 11 APRIL 2003 AT 06:06 AM

Pickup Occurred At: 3:57 PM ON WEDNESDAY, 9 APRIL 2003 AT LOS ANGELES, CA (LAX)
Shipment's Destination: CHICAGO (BENSENVILLE), IL (ORD)
Service Level (Type): SECOND DAY
Number of Pieces: 1
Shipment's Weight: 315 LB
Dimensional Weight: 616.34 LB
Billing (Payment) Type: FREIGHT CHARGES PAID AT PICKUP

I can't believe it's actually here!  :D :D :D

Chef

Dawg,
wait,... imean...

Duck,  :-/
Man?, wutts da bizness, you got dat bike yet ???
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

motomadness

Don't tell me you went to the airport at 6am to pickup your bike?  If so, I understand.

So are we partying at your house.  Ya know, break open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate the all conquering, second place bike.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TZDeSioux

no bike. EMERY FREIGHT and GPSTAR are a bunch of incompetent poor excuses for a business. I talk to the customer service rep no less than 6 freaking times today. At the last possible moment they tell me that bike never got to Chicago after telling me 6 different times that it is in Chicago. The bike is being held by hazmat at LAX because dumbass GP Star never did the paperwork before sending the bike out. This whole situation is just completely jacked and I'm freaking pissed!  >:( >:( >:(

Dawn

Are they offering any financial compensation for the delay?  You may want to get some legal advice in this matter.

Dawn   :'(

K3 Chris Onwiler

I don't suppose at this point that you could cancel the check?  After all you've been through, there better be an ex-Rossi 500 in that box...

Just don't kill anyone.  Keep repeating, "This is only a hobby, this is only a hobby..."
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TZDeSioux

QuoteAre they offering any financial compensation for the delay?  You may want to get some legal advice in this matter.

Dawn   :'(

They'd better. I am going to speak to my lawyer about this and see if I can atleast get the additional money I payed for air freight back.  :-/

TZDeSioux

QuoteI don't suppose at this point that you could cancel the check?  After all you've been through, there better be an ex-Rossi 500 in that box...

Just don't kill anyone.  Keep repeating, "This is only a hobby, this is only a hobby..."

No cancelling of checks. Paid 16.5k cash via wire transfer in October for it and just paid another 2k just this week. I will even if it kills me get my money back for the air freight fees I paid.   :(

Dawn

QuoteThey'd better. I am going to speak to my lawyer about this and see if I can atleast get the additional money I payed for air freight back.  :-/

Good luck.

Hopefully you kept track of names, dates, and times.  That will help your attorney a great deal.

Dawn  :-/

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteNo cancelling of checks. Paid 16.5k cash via wire transfer in October for it and just paid another 2k just this week. I will even if it kills me get my money back for the air freight fees I paid.   :(
Dude!  Have I got anything you'd like to buy? :D
Sorry.  That was mean.  Should never kick a man when he's bleeding from the sphin...  Oops!  Sorry man.  Force of habbit.  My bad.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TZDeSioux

QuoteDude!  Have I got anything you'd like to buy? :D
Sorry.  

Nope you don't have anything I want to buy.. I only like NEW NICE stuff.  ;D ;D ;D

MightyDuc Racing

Note to self...don't buy a Jap exotic through GP Star.  If it makes you fell better, my new motor got here yesterday, and it isn't exactly what I had hoped for.  Was supposed to just bolt in and be exactly the same.  HA!  I have to do a lot of crap to it and open the internals and get rid of the damn charging system that's not supposed to be there, among other things, and can't even finish until my old motor gets here too.  Some of the things I need are still attached to the old one.  Talk about bummed out...it'd be like your bike getting to your house with no wheels on it.  Sorry you've had so much trouble...just trying to emphasize with you and make ya feel a little better.  Good luck with the air freight, I hope you get that back and maybe a little more...be sure to let them know how they have hurt your chances of winning a championship because of the missed round(s), and how that will cost you sponsor dollars next year...etc, etc.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

TZDeSioux

Just got off the phone with the Haz Mat guys at Emery. I guess after my numerous nasty phone calls and emails to GP Star they contacted a broker to get the haz mat declaration paper work done which takes about 10 minutes. The bike will leave LAX tonight and will be available for pickup tomorrow morning at Ohare.

Dawn

You will need to post on the BBS when that darn thing is sitting in your driveway.  If you have a digital camera, post it on the net.  I want to see your mug next to your bike!

Dawn   :)

Super Dave

Well, Rev...

Our hopes and prayers are with you too... :P
Super Dave

MightyDuc Racing

Have you tried using "The Force"?  Nothing else seems to be working, so maybe a little mental telepathy will get that thing there! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

spyderchick

So? Did you get it yet? :D Send pix!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com