News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Crashin...

Started by Super Dave, April 07, 2003, 05:41:51 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteDon't forget...

Sometimes at the end of the season, Vanson asks me to sell my rental leathers.  They go for a very, very reasonable price...

Well I cant fit in the suit you have. ;D Not exactly skinny here. ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Not my suits, they are rental suits for the school.  Paul Buxton and K3 are wearing Vanson Leather suits that were part of my rental fleet from last year.  They are good sized guys.  
Super Dave

EX#996

QuotePaul Buxton and K3 are wearing Vanson Leather suits that were part of my rental fleet from last year.  They are good sized guys.  

LOL!!!

Paul - the 'impressive goon'
K3 - the thug

They could be the BHF version of the 'wise guys'   ;D

Oh, wait a minute, they think they are!  Haa Haa Haa  ;D

Sorry guys!  I couldn't resist.   ;) :-*

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yo!  You talkin' to me?  Betta watch yasef.  Youse be messin with me an' my boyz, you'll be chokin on my nuts!  Cashews, that is!!!  Want some rum with that?  I'm carrying Captain Morgan Private Stock in my spares box this year!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

QuoteYo!  You talkin' to me?  Betta watch yasef.  Youse be messin with me an' my boyz, you'll be chokin on my nuts!  Cashews, that is!!!  Want some rum with that?  I'm carrying Captain Morgan Private Stock in my spares box this year!!!

;) :-* ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

KBOlsen

OMG I can still taste that SMOOOTH.... ;)
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?