News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Purse Money.....

Started by XFACTOR, October 02, 2009, 11:57:52 PM

XFACTOR

wow, are you attracted to me? I feel like I'm being stalked

#1. I race Unlimited GP, so know your facts before opening your mouth
#2. All paperwork is always handed in same way everytime, that is what I'm complaining about, they (CCS) say I didn't hand in my forms....they lost them....twice,  and I do ask at tech if everything is correct and check to see if they mark off things correctly..... and I'm not the only one that has complained about this.
#3. So when they "mis-place" my contingency form, my results don't get sent to the paying companies of those products I use.
#4. why shouldn't Amateurs get paid? and they don't get cash, you get a check. usually months later.

wow, you are something else "MILKMAN"
I answered a couple other posts from other racers, you might want check those and see if there is anything you can "think" you find wrong

R1Racer99

Haven't seen many people rant on Melka, he seems to be one of the most helpful and friendly guys on the forums from what I can tell. 

Btw, still waiting on checks from almost two months ago, hope I don't get screwed out of a few hundred too.

Super Dave

Quote from: f3racer on October 07, 2009, 12:44:17 PM
what about if we do 2 contigency forms, take them both to tech and have the tech person who took them sign and date the bottom of one so you have a reciept? you think that would work.
Would really be up to CCS to accept that.  And for a tech inspector to do that for you.
Super Dave

XFACTOR

Quote from: R1Racer99 on October 26, 2009, 03:07:42 AM
Haven't seen many people rant on Melka, he seems to be one of the most helpful and friendly guys on the forums from what I can tell. 

Btw, still waiting on checks from almost two months ago, hope I don't get screwed out of a few hundred too.

I'm not ranting on the guy, he seems to have singled me out. I'm sure he is helpful and knowledgeable, he has alot of experience.....but the "I'm right, I know what happened" attitude is growing tiresome.  Instead of adding to the idea of getting confirmation of your forms being handed in, he instead tries to "find" what I did wrong

MELK-MAN

I have never even met you as far as i know you may be a super cool guy in person, but in your 36 total posts..  most of what you do is complain about someone or the very organization that puts on the races for you for things that you MAY have had something to do with yourself. You placed NO blame on yourself for crashing at Daytona, ONLY the "big fat a-hole " tire guy and the "damn dunlops". And if your going to quote me, please do it accurately.

You said "purse money can be won in ANY gp races" (notice i really quoted exactly what you said).. that was wrong and once made aware of that you did fix that post. Thank you, and yes, im quite aware Unlimited gp pays for both ex and am.
I just found it facinating that you managed to get ALL kinds of people riled up and bashing CCS with your initial post of this thread. IT IS POSSIBLE many of these riders are doing something wrong, from filling out paper work wrong, not filling out the correct forms at the beginning of the season, looking to get contingency when there were not enough riders make a LAP ( you do know that for tire money there needs to be a certain number of riders complete a lap right?).. etc. I have seen it done. Riders say they will get the stickers for the bike but don't so the form was not signed off on by a tech official. Often there were enough riders on the grid SHEET but not enough made a lap (no tire money), they though this or that..
     And it is possible that the paperwork went missing and CCS screwed up, but not on a regular basis with the same rider. The contingency sponsors ALSO are to blame sometimes. CCS just fills out the forms after the race and then sends the results sheet to the various contingency sponsors. If the sponsor doesn't pay out, that is not the fault of CCS. Go bitch at the sponsor. I did last year with Brembo.. Fred at YoYodyne was just overwhelmed and took over 6 months to get any payouts sent.

Xfactor, (would like to at least know your name). There is an entire thread on "AM riders getting paid" .. do a search for that thread and post up your opinion on why AM riders should be paid money.

Hope this helps in some way.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Graham

Announcement Regarding Sponsor Listing

Attention! It is your responsibility as the rider to insure that your sponsors are listed correctly on the results AT THE EVENT. We have no idea who your sponsors are, so you must help us to make certain they are correct on the final results at the event.

As of June 4, 2009 we will no longer correct your sponsor listing on results received from an event. Please remember that sponsor forms must be turned into REGISTRATION by 9:00am on the day of your race as stated on the form, no where else. If you turn the form in at Tech, it will not be entered.

We will continue to correct and update sponsors that are sent to the office prior to the pre-entry cutoff for each event.

Thought this might help with some of the issues

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Graham on October 26, 2009, 11:52:13 AM
Announcement Regarding Sponsor Listing

Attention! It is your responsibility as the rider to insure that your sponsors are listed correctly on the results AT THE EVENT. We have no idea who your sponsors are, so you must help us to make certain they are correct on the final results at the event.

As of June 4, 2009 we will no longer correct your sponsor listing on results received from an event. Please remember that sponsor forms must be turned into REGISTRATION by 9:00am on the day of your race as stated on the form, no where else. If you turn the form in at Tech, it will not be entered.

We will continue to correct and update sponsors that are sent to the office prior to the pre-entry cutoff for each event.

Thought this might help with some of the issues

But Brad, he says he is doing all the paperwork right and it is all CCS's fault..  :thumb:
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

XFACTOR

do you understand?   THEY LOST MY PAPERWORK!!!!!! THEY SAID IT WASN'T HANDED IN. .............TWICE !!! in 3 races

Graham

Did you bring your sponsor form to REGISTRATION by 9:00am on the day of your race ? I just kept hearing you turned it in to tech.

Post the picture of you handing your paper work in tech...we will all see if we can get you your money.

XFACTOR

yes. the money that is in question is the pay-out from Unl. GP, that is paid out by CCS.  All my other races I have gotten a check, two races Summit Pt and Barber they said I didn't turn anything in.  I do the same thing everytime, why are 2 missing?

Graham

Are you listed on the results in those paying pisitions, if so forms shouldnt matter then.

XFACTOR

oh yes, I'm published as winning 2 at Summit pt. and taking two 3rds at Barber. I've called and been shot down because "no paperwork was turned in"