News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Southern Region?

Started by F2RGK, September 12, 2009, 11:30:12 PM

F2RGK

Hey, how come only people from the midwest B.S. on this site?  The Southern region must not have a computer or they think they are superior to racing that they don't need a BBS board.  For crying out loud, the same posts have been on here for over a month, and as the lead post!  We need to figure out how to better advertise.  There is absolutely No Reason for this.  Hmmn, maybe if we weren't so tight lipped...we'd make a difference over the Wera board.  Just my two cents. 
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

Ducmarc

i've got 570 or so posts and live in leesburg fl. mark has more in palm beach and i think greg melka has a bunch more than that  he's out of the tampa area. so their's a few of us around

Ducmarc

and devin is down here me and markie got to meet him at palm beach which was nice don't seem to get many riders form the southeast though GA. NC. SC AL. etc.

GSXR RACER MIKE

You mean to say there's Regions other than the Midwest?  :biggrin:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

MELK-MAN

your right, none of us down this way ever post. shame..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

honda60071

maybe just busy working, everyone trying to keep the money flow. Has the schedule come out for next year yet?

HAHAHAH

Shawn

DEVINC

Ducmarc

maybe there's nothing else to do out there except yak all night after you milked the cows and put up the corn and all or if your like dave you just want to talk all night now that the Obama campaign has layed you off   hehehehehe.

Ducmarc

or it could be since it dosen't freeze solid half the year and we can race 12mo's a year we  get to talk it over at the track and save electricity . or we could be on a another site trying to figure out how to start our own place and tell that bunch from chicago to piss off lol, i'm just kidding we love you all but when you get to the gaurd gate make sure you got your ccs license out. and if you want a speedy crossing a current NRA card or issure with your former address on it will work .  hahahahah.

DEVINC

F2RGK

Quote from: Ducmarc on September 13, 2009, 08:33:12 PM
or it could be since it dosen't freeze solid half the year and we can race 12mo's a year we  get to talk it over at the track and save electricity . or we could be on a another site trying to figure out how to start our own place and tell that bunch from chicago to piss off lol, i'm just kidding we love you all but when you get to the gaurd gate make sure you got your ccs license out. and if you want a speedy crossing a current NRA card or issure with your former address on it will work .  hahahahah.

Oh, I see how it is...gotaa pick on us Guyz from Chicago!!!  Rattataatttatataatatatattatatatat......gotcha!  As an Fyi- I'm a transplant to Florida.  Melkman, thank you for the comeback, I knew I was right.  Duc, we'll cya out there at PBR, look for Devin, he parks with me....gotta show him everything, now if I can get him to listen.  LOL!!!  

F2RGK

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on September 13, 2009, 04:09:56 PM
You mean to say there's Regions other than the Midwest?  :biggrin:

Yeah, and they are warmer to in the winter!!!