News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Southern Region?

Started by F2RGK, September 12, 2009, 11:30:12 PM

Ducmarc

hey are you the one ridden the tirumph ? it looks like the bike pitted next to us last month. we got the yellow 748 that mark rides and i constently work on  we picked up 9hp on mr boys dyno so look out parts are gonna be flying.

DEVINC

Ron rides a CBR 600F2 kinda white and black colors. Last month at the races we pitted inside on the asphalt along the back fence line. If I remember, you guys were in the dirt outside the fence near dunlop and pirelli?

MELK-MAN

chicago..love that city!
you will like it down here. im from central IL myself.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

123user

I can't believe nobody's mentioned it yet... but statistics show that the midwest has much better adult literacy rates than the southern states... perhaps that'll explain why they write more?? 

Sobottka

Quote from: MELK-MAN on September 14, 2009, 10:04:04 AM

im from central IL myself.
just curious, being from decatur, where in central il?
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Sobottka on September 14, 2009, 03:36:46 PM
just curious, being from decatur, where in central il?

central, as in "the middle of" Illinois..lol. Im from LeRoy (small town outside Bloomington-Normal and Cham-Urbana) along the interstate. It's ony about 45 min from Decatur.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Ducmarc

yeah Devin we were out front buy dunlop about as far from pit out as you can get but it's not near as hot as on the pavement though. honestly i do love the midwest . I'm organally from Miami (proper southerners don't consider part of the south) but I'd spend my summers as a teen in Ohio around Cleveland where my mom's family is from .and i really loved it there it just seems so depressed now for the last 10 or 15 yrs. but we would take trips to Illinois and Wisconsin years later  i drag raced at an AMC meet in union grove it was picturesque   i really love everybody as long as they don't come to my house and tell me how I'm supposed to live and do. but isn't that all of us ?   and with the advent of spell check, the redneck's Friend there's no excuse unless your on speed tv cuz they don't have that either

F2RGK

Quote from: DEVINC on September 14, 2009, 09:00:39 AM
Ron rides a CBR 600F2 kinda white and black colors. Last month at the races we pitted inside on the asphalt along the back fence line. If I remember, you guys were in the dirt outside the fence near dunlop and pirelli?
Quote from: MELK-MAN on September 14, 2009, 10:04:04 AM
chicago..love that city!
you will like it down here. im from central IL myself.

Yeah, so far so good, now I just have to make people understand my humor here!!!  Going to PBR?

Big RoNny!!
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

DEVINC

unless my bike, house, truck etc. blows up between now and PBIR, I will be there  :thumb:

F2RGK

Maan, Devin gets around....he even knows where you pit....maybe we should call him the S.W. Piaaaamp!  LOL!
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

Ducmarc