what the hell is going on

Started by hamurobby, January 27, 2009, 12:41:06 AM

hamurobby

ha ha, Dwire is gone, running unlimted, and G-rod is a lightweight, although sometimes rides mw on his 170 hp 848.... Hell he wont even call me any more snce he got an easy ride on a lw motost ride.... my middleweight amigos are now moving on to otheir proswpective easy groups. and have left the old man to wip up on the  PREMERE  mw group since they have left the  #1 race class...... Thats what Im going to do...ride the big bikes or lightweight bikes, when I retire when I get out of my 40s,,,.43 this year and my young protoges are leaving me.   :blahblah: :biggrin: :lmao: The Florida region is live and well.  :cheers:
Waldo, the first cat of Jennings gp.. I miss you, rip buddy.

karls

I'll be busy trying to keep up.....still riding the MW

garrettrick

hey dickhead  :ass: I tried calling you back a couple weeks ago! Where ya been? You going to be at Homestead in a couple weeks??  :cheers:

skipper08

Quote from: hamurobby on January 27, 2009, 12:41:06 AM
ha ha, Dwire is gone, running unlimted, and G-rod is a lightweight, although sometimes rides mw on his 170 hp 848.... Hell he wont even call me any more snce he got an easy ride on a lw motost ride.... my middleweight amigos are now moving on to otheir proswpective easy groups. and have left the old man to wip up on the  PREMERE  mw group since they have left the  #1 race class...... Thats what Im going to do...ride the big bikes or lightweight bikes, when I retire when I get out of my 40s,,,.43 this year and my young protoges are leaving me.   :blahblah: :biggrin: :lmao: The Florida region is live and well.  :cheers:

i wish i had a 750 or even a 600 to try to poke you in the ass robby, but please dont demostrate your apex cutting abilities please, if you know what i mean LOL.
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300

MELK-MAN

Quote from: skipper08 on January 28, 2009, 02:18:31 PM
i wish i had a 750 or even a 600 to try to poke you in the ass robby,

THis thread went to hell FAST!! ..lol
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

TrackBrat

Quote from: skipper08 on January 28, 2009, 02:18:31 PM
i wish i had a 750 or even a 600 to try to poke you in the ass robby, but please dont demostrate your apex cutting abilities please, if you know what i mean LOL.

:lmao:  Dayum........

skipper08

Quote from: MELK-MAN on January 29, 2009, 08:03:29 PM
THis thread went to hell FAST!! ..lol

why is that, i need a hook, a wire and a lock to put it in your tail to get pulled LOL
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300

skipper08

Quote from: TrackBrat on January 30, 2009, 08:53:39 AM
:lmao:  Dayum........

i think someone else knows about robby's skills in turn 2 at jennings  :lmao:
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300

hamurobby

Gus you are already faster than me at Homestead, have you ever rode a 600 on track?  I cant wait to try the new PBIR. yea I have been known to not pay attention to what is going on in front of the bike in front of me and had to make a line adjustment into the dirt at an apex now and then. Anyways, I thought you took over the running over of people in mock races?  :biggrin:

Jen and I should be moving down to St Lucie County at the end of March, so we will be close to all the fun. Karl you and I should have some fun racing this year, I can see us pitting together, it will be awesome for me to get some feedback from someone fast on the same bike, suspension, setup etc.  8)

I will see you all at Homestead next weekend, I will be pit bitching again, not racing  :wah:
Cant wait for the banquet !!!!

d-wire

hey, you never know when I may show up with a 600 RObby...hahahaha  See you soon old man!
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

hamurobby

HEY we get to start the 2009 season in 4 days!!!!!  :biggrin:

skipper08

Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300