News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

what the hell is going on

Started by hamurobby, January 27, 2009, 12:41:06 AM

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: hamurobby on February 02, 2009, 11:17:57 PM
HEY we get to start the 2009 season in 4 days!!!!!  :biggrin:

Don't take this the wrong way - But you guys suck :)

I want to ride - But gotta wait til Daytona - It's a bit cold up here in the north yet.. Was 3 Degrees F out when I came home tonight....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

ScubaSteve

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on February 04, 2009, 01:40:00 AM
Don't take this the wrong way - But you guys suck :)

I want to ride - But gotta wait til Daytona - It's a bit cold up here in the north yet.. Was 3 Degrees F out when I came home tonight....

Thats why we live in Fl!! Screw that cold weather! We were out in the boat last week fishing!

Gus,Dwire,Robby and Melka you guys are lucky i cant race or you would all be chasing me!!
Steve

CCS FL

skipper08

Quote from: ScubaSteve on February 04, 2009, 10:16:33 AM
Thats why we live in Fl!! Screw that cold weather! We were out in the boat last week fishing!

Gus,Dwire,Robby and Melka you guys are lucky i cant race or you would all be chasing me!!

what do you mean you are not racing =O
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300

ScubaSteve

Not this weekend....bike wasn't finished. I gotta have it ready for Daytona. :biggrin:
Steve

CCS FL

hamurobby

Awesomwe seeing you at Homestead Steve, I wish you were out there giving us someone to chase instead of making sure we are being good boys out there,  You are  THE MAN dude  :cheers:
Waldo, the first cat of Jennings gp.. I miss you, rip buddy.

hamurobby

Gus you did awesome this weekend, almost winning in expert unlimited.... as did Larse and Dwire and a host of new experts....the Florida region is very much alive and well... Jeff Wood set a new track record and we have a new crop of riders who are scary fast in mw!!! look out world!!! I cant wait for the night races and qualifying at PBIR in front of 10, 000+ people!!!!!!!  :cheers:

You fast guys out there are invitied!!!!!
Waldo, the first cat of Jennings gp.. I miss you, rip buddy.

ScubaSteve

Quote from: hamurobby on February 08, 2009, 11:11:41 PM
Awesomwe seeing you at Homestead Steve, I wish you were out there giving us someone to chase instead of making sure we are being good boys out there,  You are  THE MAN dude  :cheers:

Good seeing you to robbie! Thanks for the good words man!
Steve

CCS FL

skipper08

Quote from: hamurobby on February 09, 2009, 01:36:13 AM
Gus you did awesome this weekend, almost winning in expert unlimited.... as did Larse and Dwire and a host of new experts....the Florida region is very much alive and well... Jeff Wood set a new track record and we have a new crop of riders who are scary fast in mw!!! look out world!!! I cant wait for the night races and qualifying at PBIR in front of 10, 000+ people!!!!!!!  :cheers:

You fast guys out there are invitied!!!!!

thanks robby, just trying to keep up with the fast guys out there.
lars and sean are stupid fast and i was getting burned, i guess is going to take me some time to get use to it.
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300

kl3640

Quote from: skipper08 on January 28, 2009, 02:18:31 PM
...to try to poke you in the ass robby...

Dirty, at least you're putting a foot in your mouth now instead of something else!

p.s.  Did you pick a date for the wedding yet?

skipper08

Quote from: kl3640 on February 09, 2009, 11:43:52 PM
Dirty, at least you're putting a foot in your mouth now instead of something else!

p.s.  Did you pick a date for the wedding yet?

LOL

well the way economy is heading i dont know if ill do it this year or we will wait on the ceremony till next year, things dont look to good and i need a new job.
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300