News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

About 2009 Schedule...Big questions....

Started by gixxerzoli, November 22, 2008, 05:24:35 PM

Rick Johnson 29

I'm still new to racing and have never done a twin sprint.Do you have to pay for the same race twice or if you pay for say mwss on Sat it includes the Sun race?Thanks any help.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Super Dave

Quote from: Rick Johnson 29 on November 30, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
I'm still new to racing and have never done a twin sprint.Do you have to pay for the same race twice or if you pay for say mwss on Sat it includes the Sun race?Thanks any help.
You'll pay for it twice.  Think of it this way.  Your Saturday race is race six, let's say, of the series, and the Sunday race is race seven of the series. 

It has good and bad points. 
Super Dave

ktd

Please put lots of Air Fence under that bridge at Lightning.
  But thanks for going to NJMP !!!!

bel-biv

under the bridge and along the sound barrier wall

but yes - thanks for njmp
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Tornado Bait

Any word on where to prereg for the new regions/clubs?  I know it may be a bit early, but just wondering if there was a web address or something.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

honda60071

Quote from: kl3640 on November 26, 2008, 10:07:39 AM
Odd, the one that I have, the 11/9 revision, has the SE as 9/26-27 and ME as 9/19-20 for VIR.
Where do you 11/9 at? The dates I saw are  on the homepage
http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2009/misc/2009%20asra%20ccs%20schedule.pdf
Shawn

kl3640

Quote from: honda60071 on December 01, 2008, 08:38:56 PM
Where do you 11/9 at? The dates I saw are  on the homepage
http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2009/misc/2009%20asra%20ccs%20schedule.pdf

It's on the .pdf of the mailer that I downloaded from CCS on the weekend that the schedules came out (the revision note is on the bottom of the page).  I've uploaded here (just the schedule page, because the entire file was too large for an attachment).  It was probably just a typo that they've since fixed on subsequent versions.

See attachment

kl3640

Quote from: Tornado Bait on December 01, 2008, 08:05:14 PM
Any word on where to prereg for the new regions/clubs?  I know it may be a bit early, but just wondering if there was a web address or something.

I don't know about Topeka and MCRA, but the web addresses and/or registration forms/info for affiliates (e.g., CCS FL, South, etc) are on the CCS web site.  If you look at the mailer with the schedule, you'll see that the affiliates that have websites are listed on the schedule (page 9 of the mailer).

Tornado Bait

Quote from: kl3640 on December 02, 2008, 12:07:45 AM
I don't know about Topeka and MCRA, but the web addresses and/or registration forms/info for affiliates (e.g., CCS FL, South, etc) are on the CCS web site.  If you look at the mailer with the schedule, you'll see that the affiliates that have websites are listed on the schedule (page 9 of the mailer).
Thanks for pointing that out.  And I know HPT and MCRA each have their own website, but wasn't sure about the Heart of America series.  I was wondering since the Heart of America series sched is essentially the HRRS and MCRA combined if registering for the sum of those events would by default include Heart of America registration or if it needed to be done seperately.  And if so where and how that could be accomplished.  I'm sure all will be revieled in time, but you know how the off season makes you impatient.  ;)
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

skipper08

Hey vas does this mean more road trip for 09, im planning on doing ASRA and CCS SE region and FL region but ill miss 3 races from FL.

OHHH and big gulp is allowed =D

PS: this is dirty style  :lmao:
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300

kl3640

Quote from: skipper08 on December 02, 2008, 12:00:54 PM
Hey vas does this mean more road trip for 09, im planning on doing ASRA and CCS SE region and FL region but ill miss 3 races from FL.

OHHH and big gulp is allowed =D

PS: this is dirty style  :lmao:

Don't know if I can do the ASRA thing again, because it's so much travel (i.e., time and money, but mostly the travel time is a killer).  But I did include ASRA on my license app so I'll enter the ASRA rounds that are coincidental with CCS rounds in FL and SE, as I did pre-enter FL and SE also...so maybe we can go with Sean to VIR, CMP, and/or Barber, depending on his plans.

skipper08

Quote from: kl3640 on December 02, 2008, 03:54:12 PM
Don't know if I can do the ASRA thing again, because it's so much travel (i.e., time and money, but mostly the travel time is a killer).  But I did include ASRA on my license app so I'll enter the ASRA rounds that are coincidental with CCS rounds in FL and SE, as I did pre-enter FL and SE also...so maybe we can go with Sean to VIR, CMP, and/or Barber, depending on his plans.

FO SHO!!!!!!!!!

can you imagine that trip LOL
Gus Sanchez
CCS EX #300 & ASRA #300