News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

About 2009 Schedule...Big questions....

Started by gixxerzoli, November 22, 2008, 05:24:35 PM

Gixxerblade

bel-biv

Stevie - I heart the new avatar, bro
Kent told me he's going back to the sandbox for a while, but is looking to hit the last half of the season hard
He was talking about an SV, not sure what he finally picked up, tho

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

honda60071

gsxr 600, I forgot who he said, but it was an AMA bike last year. :ahhh:
Shawn

nancy

You can start pre-entering now. And signing up for the banquets, bot MW and MA. If you go on ccsracing.us and look on the right hand side you will see that you can download and print the 2009 mailer. It has everything in it. License application form, pre-entry form and banquet reservation form. Even though the office will be closed for Thanksgiving I will still be getting the mail and processing it.

Super Dave

When and where are the banquets!  TELL US!!!  LOL!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Super Dave

bel-biv

There is a link to the "License Renewal Mailer" on the ccracing homepage
Banquet details lie within.....
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Super Dave on November 23, 2008, 02:28:14 PM
Hey, Greg!  You're IN!  LOL!

http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2009/misc/2009 ASRA CCS Schedule.pdf

the link is damaged, and when you go to the site clicking the 2009 tentative schedule it is damaged as well? anyone have another link.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

SV88

Wow.. tough CCS MW schedule.  Topeka and a week later RA?  I don't see too many racers being able to afford time/money to do a back to back major trip.  Mid-O is exciting but it's going to be a tough treck for anybody West or N. of Chicago.

Too bad we can't race Autobahn or that new suburban Chicago track..

Just finished a track day @ Texas World Speedway on my stock SV1K.  What a total blast - great weather and my Michelin Power Road CT stuck and wore perfectly.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

MELK-MAN

Is anyone else having trouble opening the 09 schedule link? i tried on 2 different computers and a couple links dont work? Could someone fax one to me at 813-264-4389 ? SOrry for being a pain, and i can open lots of other pdf files on the ccs site, but not those...

Jack_Brock

Quote from: SV88 on November 23, 2008, 10:39:34 PM
Just finished a track day @ Texas World Speedway on my stock SV1K.  What a total blast - great weather and my Michelin Power Road CT stuck and wore perfectly.

You did keep it pinned through 1, right?  I remember that being a religious experience.  Really!  I saw GOD! and he told me I was a dumb ass.  By the end of the 8 hour endurance race, I was agreeing with him.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

MELK-MAN

.. Thanks Vas, had to update my Adobe reader.