News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Does anyone have Crash Pictures or Video

Started by jchaplin, September 08, 2008, 10:38:12 AM

jchaplin

Hey Guys and Girls, I was invloved in a little pile up this weekend in Race number 18 during the start of the race at turn #1. I was bike number 612 am, Yellow, white and black r6. I would like to know if anyone has any pictures or video of that wreck. My friend that was with me was also was invloved in the same type of accident in the same turn a few l;aps later. From what I gather , another rider came in on the inside way to hot and could not or did not even bother to slow up and took us out. Please if anyone has anything on this wreck I would love to have it. Thanks alot . J.... email adress. j.chaplin@mac.com 8)

superbike2001

I do not know about your accident but that R6 is sweet and I hope it did not get damaged to much.

I was involved in a T1 incident were AM#128 torpedoed me in race four on Saturday. Total bone head move on DOT's in the wet. I was not at all happy and I made that more than clear, maybe a little to much so. But come on that was a totally unnecessary crash. Now my new R6 is not so new anymore. Cost me a new brembo master and lots of rash.  :finger: :jerkoff:
Todd Robinson
Mid-Atlantic AM #155
08 R6

LilJayRR

Quote from: superbike2001 on September 08, 2008, 01:31:50 PM
I do not know about your accident but that R6 is sweet and I hope it did not get damaged to much.

I was involved in a T1 incident were AM#128 torpedoed me in race four on Saturday. Total bone head move on DOT's in the wet. I was not at all happy and I made that more than clear, maybe a little to much so. But come on that was a totally unnecessary crash. Now my new R6 is not so new anymore. Cost me a new brembo master and lots of rash.  :finger: :jerkoff:

That is too bad about your bike, glad you (and the bonehead) are OK.

I think your crash is in the Magic Rat video.. It deffinately sucks to get  taken out.

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

keebler

J Chaplain, you didn't happen to get slammed into me did ya.  I was the green kawi that also took a little ass packing.  Of course it was more of a kidney shot.  I stayed up and went into the gravel trap.  When I looked back I saw you and a silver or white bike laying on the edge of the gravel trap.  Anyway, sorry to hear you were taken out.  I managed a broken tail section, missing transponder that was found and a bruised kidney.  Hope all is well...

LilJayRR

Quote from: keebler on September 08, 2008, 07:02:58 PM
J Chaplain, you didn't happen to get slammed into me did ya.  I was the green kawi that also took a little ass packing.  Of course it was more of a kidney shot.  I stayed up and went into the gravel trap.  When I looked back I saw you and a silver or white bike laying on the edge of the gravel trap.  Anyway, sorry to hear you were taken out.  I managed a broken tail section, missing transponder that was found and a bruised kidney.  Hope all is well...

Ohh the humanity! <sarcasim> Just kidding.. What happened?

You both get punted ?
So.. did you actually crash? Or just get out into the gravel? I miss everything!

First, Art goes fast.. now this? what's next!
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

magicrat

Quote from: LilJayRR on September 08, 2008, 05:06:55 PM
That is too bad about your bike, glad you (and the bonehead) are OK.

I think your crash is in the Magic Rat video.. It deffinately sucks to get  taken out.

Yup it's the very last shot in this video:

http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,21401.0.html
-- Rat

"Ride to the sound of the guns ..."

keebler

No Jason I didn't go down.  I got stood up and pushed into the gravel trap.  Looked around, no corner workers heading my way so I took off.  Might be the wrong answer but, it was my call.  I wasn't going to lose all points because of someone else.

I would just like to see what happened.  I don't know if it was a bike or body that slammed into my back and ripped off my transponder.  Just curious. 

jchaplin

Quote from: superbike2001 on September 08, 2008, 01:31:50 PM

Yeah it sucks.. Thanks for the compliment...  It was just out of no where. I am ok! Just a little soar.  The bike needs some work...  I was trying to keep her as mint as possible... I am terrible with the way I like to keep my stuff... Being anal is one thing but I am worse than anal.... But hey now her cherry is broke and it is time to stop trying to keep everything new and go out and have funny and win some races.. I do want to say thanks to all that are honest and great people in the ccs community. I have never seen a group of people that bond and take care of each other like we all racers do! Its great! Just wish that we could weed out a few idots and then we would be perfect! Thanks again

jchaplin

Quote from: keebler on September 08, 2008, 07:02:58 PM

Yeah we got it good uhhh!!!  I acutally went to try and find you and the other guy... I found him and not you but he said it was all your fault... so not knowing I said yeah I am going to find him to make sure he is ok and let him know how I felt at that time... Nothing bad just hey dude if you cant hold your line then get the hell to the back or whatever you need to do... So I looked for ya and got nothing... Then I got video of it and learned that it was all his fault and that he was lying his ass off.. what a squid dude.. sucks for us though...

jchaplin

Here is what someone sent me so far but I would love pictures or anything else anyone has please please please....
   This one is me

This one is my pit buddy dave in the expert race 2 laps later and almost the same shit to...

We both went home busted up... My dog also got bitten or stung and she is a 16 weeks old boxer and she was all swollen up and looked like she just went 20 rounds with tyson... god we looked like the handicap bus coming home for sure... lol

Click on the link below where it says make is a better video or something under the video on you tube

jchaplin

superbike2001

You have got to be shitting me. That is not jchaplin 's or Jason's fault. It is that other riders fault. I cannot believe he would say its Jason's fault. Jason was in front of him and had the line.

I hate bone heads! That's is a classic novice torpedo move!   :banghead:

Hocky never catches a break either. He was punted too I see. Glad to see he was ok. It was an amateur that punted him as well. That guy is fast from what I remember.  :banghead:

Todd Robinson
Mid-Atlantic AM #155
08 R6