News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dave

Started by smoke, September 02, 2008, 10:28:02 PM

smoke

I just read RRW and i am sorry that you will not be teaching any more.  :wtf: But I understand your reasons as we had talked in the past.  I did want to thank you for all the help that you have given me over the years and for being there as a friend.. Peace .. and be safe 
:thumb:

Mel

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Super Dave

Quote from: smoke on September 02, 2008, 10:28:02 PM
I just read RRW and i am sorry that you will not be teaching any more.  :wtf: But I understand your reasons as we had talked in the past.  I did want to thank you for all the help that you have given me over the years and for being there as a friend.. Peace .. and be safe 
:thumb:

Mel
Thank you so much, Mel.  We just gotta get you and Kim out this way for a race or something.  It's been a fun run!
Super Dave

Super Dave

Super Dave

lil_thorny

Dave's Kids will race on...

Just make sure that Scotty shaves that dead ferret pelt off his face before he takes the helm of responsible head riding instructor  :biggrin:

Lil Thorny

Super Dave

That implies that the person he was replacing is responsible....   :lmao:
Super Dave

spyderchick

Hey Dave, Thanks for giving back to the sport all these years. Hoping we'll see you at the track on that Buell. You've been one of the most dynamic personalities I've ever met.  :thumb:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

Thanks, Alexa!  A whole bunch.  Very generous of you to say that.   ::)

And I've been out on the Buell already.   :cheers:  Couldn't do better than fourth in Supertwins, but there was that Ducati 848 and the 999.  Give me some time.   :biggrin:
Super Dave

spyderchick

Quote from: Super Dave on September 03, 2008, 03:20:13 PM
Thanks, Alexa!  A whole bunch.  Very generous of you to say that.   ::)

And I've been out on the Buell already.   :cheers:  Couldn't do better than fourth in Supertwins, but there was that Ducati 848 and the 999.  Give me some time.   :biggrin:

LOL. I meant that in a good way. You're always good at getting me to smile, no matter the antics. No more beanies though.  :ahhh:

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Wemmer#930

:wtf: Dude! 

As you know, I've taken your school several times, and every time I came out noticeably faster.  We'll all miss you as a teacher, but it will definitely be fun to see you in action once you can really concentrate on racing.  I feel sorry for all of the riders who never got to take your school with you as the lead instructor, but I definitely have respect for Scotty and know he will do a great job if he keeps it going.

On a different note, I won't "see you in turn one" 'cause you're riding a Buell  :banghead:  LOL

Thank you for all the help you've given me over the last 10 years.  I'll probably still bug you once in a while with questions, though (probably about YOUR bike, but...). 
Wemmer
#93 AM

motobenco

Um Dave are you really "tapping" Scotty..I mean I know he likes pink and all but you never said how he got the job.

Best of luck Dave, and no I don't want any gum.

BC
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Super Dave

Thanks, Mike!   :biggrin:  We'll see how much mental time I can put back into everything.  If anyone knows of any good job leads in the SW Waukesha county area, I'm willing to listen.  I think that might dictate how much time I might have available.
Super Dave