News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dave

Started by smoke, September 02, 2008, 10:28:02 PM

Super Dave

Quote from: TTR174 on September 03, 2008, 06:51:53 PM
Um Dave are you really "tapping" Scotty..I mean I know he likes pink and all but you never said how he got the job.

Best of luck Dave, and no I don't want any gum.

BC
I'd say that Scotty has been "tapped"...LOL! 

Doesn't matter if you want gum, you just get it.
Super Dave

weggieman

Thanks for your help over the years with the Wegman Fund.and good luck in your future endeavors.

Now I have to see you at flat tracks too????

Super Dave

Quote from: weggieman on September 03, 2008, 07:02:25 PM
Thanks for your help over the years with the Wegman Fund.and good luck in your future endeavors.

Now I have to see you at flat tracks too????
Thanks, Gordy!  GR and I were just talking about Junior and his buying clothes to replace the ones that didn't arrive on his flight.

You gonna be at Atwater Saturday?
Super Dave

welldrilleRR

Thanks Dave for all that you've done. Heres to continued success in yours and your boys racing. If your going to Atwater I'll see ya there.

Super Dave

Sweet, Ray!  That is the plan.  No riding, but the plan is to be there.  Thank you!
Super Dave

Helmsman

Glad i took your class when i could dave!  Really glad to see that you are sticking around the track.  I was worried when i got the email that you weren't even going to be racing anymore.  You have been a huge help to me getting into racing.  Can't say enough good things.

Super Dave

Well, you know, for me it was cool to see you get that win the other day.   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As for not racing...I'm continuing that.  It's the teaching part I'm cutting out. 
Super Dave

Helmsman

Yeah i realized when i read the email that you were still racing, but the subject was "Super Dave retires"  Made me think you were hanging everything up!

spyderchick

Quote from: Super Dave on September 03, 2008, 06:52:58 PM
If anyone knows of any good job leads in the SW Waukesha county area...

I think Walmart is hiring greeters.  :lmao:

Seriously, what are you qualified for? I know you've done sales, anything else in particular besides demi-god?
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

LOL! 

I just need simple.  I have a couple of applications out there.
Super Dave

Ducati23

Quote from: spyderchick on September 04, 2008, 09:48:47 AM
Seriously, what are you qualified for? I know you've done sales, anything else in particular besides demi-god?

Head skid tester... Athletic Supporter and Cup test subject... Grecian formula... tOm   
CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

spyderchick

Quote from: Super Dave on September 04, 2008, 10:11:34 AM
LOL! 

I just need simple.  I have a couple of applications out there.

I think most of the jobs you qualify for are available in the 3rd Ward area of Milwaukee. You up to the commute?
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".