Just got an email from Trackaddix on the 2008 schedule:

April 25-27 Heartland Park Topeka - Combined Midwest, Great Plains, and ASRA

May 25 Mid America Motorplex - Combined Midwest, Great Plains

June 22 Motorsport Park Hastings

July 4-6 Road America - Combined Midwest, Great Plains, and ASRA

August 17 Gateway International Raceway

September 7 Motorsport Park Hastings - Combined Midwest, Great Plains

October 4-5 Mid America Motorplex - SuperBike Shootout
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

JonGu

Guess this means Barber is off the GP schedule?
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

Burt Munro

Also doesn't show the May 31 - June 1 Hallet date.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Tornado Bait

They decided to drop Hallett all together and keep MAM in the rotation twice.  Not at all happy about that.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

benprobst

Looks decent, nice spacing at least. I hate MAM, and from the sounds of it, the pavement/pits keep getting worse. But it looks like its their home track, so I dont see it going anywhere. Anyway, does CCS contingency apply to great plains events?
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

APP_Racing

Shame to see Barber off the schedule, that would have been an awesome combined event. 
I think CMRA races Hallet so might have to take a trip to run with them.

Hastings is a great place, be interested to see if it gets a MW draw.  Love the place its just so far away.
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

JonGu

Loving how there are no current conflicts between the GP and MW dates... I may just try to do a full season w/ both regions since I can't make up my mind which one I want to race :D
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

Eric Kelcher

FYI CCS South will be at Hallet May 31-June 1

CCS Contingency sponsors pay at all CCS sanctioned events in the past and I would expect that to continue for 2008
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

BigJerm7

why don't they just run a combined event with south at hallett? 

no hallett, no barber, and only 7 races?  looks like it's back to cmra for me.  might do a ccs race here and there.

tzracer

Just because Hallett and Barber are not GP races doesn't mean you can't go.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

wolf44

I'm dissappointed about barber.  Yeah you can go to barber without it being on your schedule but its a lot of time and $$ that doesn't go towards anything if you're running for regional points.  Why isn't gateway a combined event with MW.  I think that is probably over half of the reason that they had such a big draw last year.  Hastings is fun but f-me, its so far away.  I highly doubt they'll be a lot of draw from the MW region as most of those guys are from Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin....that would really be a long way!  It is nice to see thunderbike back in the schedule.  That should be a bigger draw for the Buell guys to run the GP region and that will help bolster the LW grids as well.
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

Super Dave

And Hastings as a Midwest event?  Beaverun would be closer.  So would Grattan, Gingerman, Nashville...

Too bad about Hallett for GP.  Fun track.  Close to the center of the GP region at KC also.  Lots of existing racers south to that could be pulled in to crossing over. 
Super Dave