Twin Sprint weekend @ RoadAmerica - two fees?

Started by tshort, February 24, 2003, 06:23:31 AM

tshort

I'm filling out the registration for R/A in April - do I get to pay twice, once for Saturday, and once for Sunday, for each class I'm entering?

Also, if it's $70 for the first class, are all the others, including on Sunday, $55?  

By my math, if I want to run 4 classes on both days, I'm up for $70 + (7* $55) = $455, plus gate and paddock fees.  Is that correct?

Thanks.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Woofentino Pugrossi

Your math is correct. $70 for your first race and $55 for each additional race over teh weekend. Thats if yo pre-register. Otherwise its $100 for teh first and $75 for each additional one.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Steviebee

well go figure this out.

I entered the GTO on Fri (70$)

And ULGP ($70), HWSS, HWSB, ULSS on both days.

9 races.

CCS charged me 510 $

You do the math?  I cant figure this one out.

sdiver68

Road America has a different fee structure, like Daytona does.  Good news is your $510 includes your track pass. :)  The Daytona/RA maier had all the fee info in it.
MCRA Race School Instructor

harb990

REVISED ;D

1 x $70 = $ 70
8 x $55 = $440
Total = $510

Steviebee

I thought that the ULGP races are 70$ ??

The mailer says that the Purse paying races are 70.  then 70, 55 for the other races ?

harb990

QuotePosted by: Rob940 Posted on: Feb 24th, 2003, 8:40pm
Your math is correct. $70 for your first race and $55 for each additional race over teh weekend. Thats if yo pre-register. Otherwise its $100 for teh first and $75 for each additional one

Just went by what Rob had said above to see if the amount he was charged worked out and it did.  ???

If you use $70 for purse paying & $55 for non-purse paying

3 x $70 = $210
6 x $55 = $330
Total = $540

Then it looks like he got off a little cheap.  ;)

tshort

What about a normal weekend, like, say, April 5-6 at BHF?  I'm thinking about entering
LW Supersport
LW Superbike
LW GP
GT Lights

$70 for first class; $50 for second; $35 for any additional.  BUT:  GT Lights has a fixed, $70 entry fee.  So - does that count if I make it my "first class" entered?  Or is it another $70, in addition to the $70 paid for the first class entered??

$190 vs $225 for the four classes.  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

QuoteWhat about a normal weekend, like, say, April 5-6 at BHF?  I'm thinking about entering
LW Supersport
LW Superbike
LW GP
GT Lights

$70 for first class; $50 for second; $35 for any additional.  BUT:  GT Lights has a fixed, $70 entry fee.  So - does that count if I make it my "first class" entered?  Or is it another $70, in addition to the $70 paid for the first class entered??

$190 vs $225 for the four classes.  

It would be $70 + $70 + $50 + $35 = $225.00

Dawn   :)

Nate R

Tom, I'll be in the same races my first weekend. Will you be there Friday? Did you buy a race-prepped SV or build one?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Dawn

QuoteTom, I'll be in the same races my first weekend. Will you be there Friday? Did you buy a race-prepped SV or build one?

Nate:

I believe from previous posts he purchased a race prepped SV from Atlanta.  (Just checking out the competition you know   ;))

Dawn   :)

tshort

QuoteTom, I'll be in the same races my first weekend. Will you be there Friday? Did you buy a race-prepped SV or build one?

Dawn's right - I bought a 2002 race prepped SV from a Wera guy in Atlanta.  Been sitting in my garage all winter, driving me nuts.  Can't work on it cuz it's been so cold, and can't ride it.  Just waiting, and scheming.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the races.  I am on the fence about racing that first April weekend, since I will not have had any seat time on this bike at all.  Was figuring I'd just go to the track and hang out - see how things work, and then enter the RA/twin sprint weekend.  Maybe do a Nesba day at BHF 4/19.  We shall see.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128