News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rant/Bitch

Started by Scotty Ryan, October 28, 2007, 12:55:57 PM

Scotty Ryan

So First off I'm sure there is some sort of explanation for why - But why can't I post in the Information area??? And secondly why does it seem that we always have more Guests then Users viewing - is it because users are on other computers and are to lazy to sign in - or is it just that we somehow have to figure out how to get these people to create accounts????
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Super Dave

Because you're not cool enough for the information section... :finger:

Actually, it's a forum information section.  So, moderators only, I believe.

The guest thing...well, a person can browse without being a member.  I suppose that can be some kind of internet guy like we had from Hong Dong, really.  Internet browsers can end up looking here for one reason or another, but have no reason to become a member.
Super Dave

GSXR RACER MIKE

For me I don't log on during the day at work because last year I had logged onto my personal E-mail during breaktime to check for something that was time sensitive and found out that evening that my work had looked at all my personal E-mails after I logged out. They have keystroke loggers on our computers (to get passwords and such) and have given us a copy of the shop policy stating that under no cicumstances is ANYTHING done on a company computer private, ALL info viewed by a company owned computer is subject to being read and further investigated (in other words, they can look at anything else they want).

They actually have people that spend a portion of their day doing nothing but looking at EVERY E-mail that passes thru the entire computer system - talk about obsessed!  :jerkoff:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Scotty Ryan

I had the exact same problem.... So is what I did was I had our IT guy setup my computer at my desk so that it only goes to certain sites.... I found out that other people were going on my computer when I was gone and getting me into trouble.... Plus it is less tempting to accidentally log onto www.ccsforum.com if you can't....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Woofentino Pugrossi

Number of the guests are bots from google. The information area is setup so only admins, mods and ccs staff can post stuff there.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Jeff

Thanks Rob...  Exactly the case.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Team_Serpent

You know - from the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about my wife  :lmao:

cyclecop

:ahhh: I thought my x-wife-both of them :ass:

karen

I'd say a bunch of us aren't bots.  just curious to see what's going on.  If I decide to post, I'll log up.   I do it all the time.
KAREN

wolf44

Karen you talk too much :)
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

Super Dave

Yeah! 

Post up some pictures of that sticky you have on your car.
Super Dave

karen

wolf, you be quiet.  :biggrin: super dave, you've got the wrong gal.  only stickers on my truck are a very small mcra one thats about 3 inches tall and a Nitro Fish.  I'm a drag racing fan.  I run the crash truck for MCRA, girl you are thinking of is our newest cook.
KAREN