News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rant/Bitch

Started by Scotty Ryan, October 28, 2007, 12:55:57 PM

Court Jester

There is a section in the adim section, which will allow a forum owner/manager to open the forum to allow more search bots/spiders. This allows a higher lickly hood that something in that forum will make the hit list when someone goes to google or yahoo and does a search. In some cases a forum owner can get paid for doing this too. And now that money has come into the picture for doing this, you will find that most forums will usually have more guests online than users.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Super Dave

Quote from: karen on November 15, 2007, 06:34:50 PM
wolf, you be quiet.  :biggrin: super dave, you've got the wrong gal.  only stickers on my truck are a very small mcra one thats about 3 inches tall and a Nitro Fish.  I'm a drag racing fan.  I run the crash truck for MCRA, girl you are thinking of is our newest cook.
I'm bad! 

I could never do drag racing.  I never had the lower body strength to pull anything for a quarter mile.

Take two...

I could never do drag racing.  I never found any heels that fit.  Thongs were no problem though.

:D  :D
Super Dave

karen

you're just funny Dave.....  :lmao:   
KAREN