News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who was the photographer at Summit today? 9/9/2007

Started by mikendzel, September 09, 2007, 09:22:52 PM

mikendzel

I'm looking for the contact info for the photographer that had the display near the building where you register.

TheHiriser

eightonezero

Were there any other photographers there besides him? I heard he wasn't shooting Sunday's races

TheHiriser

There were quite a few photographers there this weekend.  I'm sure they will pipe up but Guzz, Peter(Saturday only) and Wendy I saw on a regular basis.  There was also someone from Road Racing World I saw briefly as I was putting away the MARRC radios for the weekend.

PJ721

EuroTech was there all weekend...and was the one set up by registration
  etechphoto@usa.net or 410-795-2767

Pete Migala (aka Man in the Black Hat) was only there Saturday..
his web site http://web.mac.com/p_migala/iWeb/Black%20Hat/Home.html
when I talked to him on Saturday he is a bit behind in posting to the web..but he
has an e:mail on his site if you want to contact him directly.

Both do great work.
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

Hollywood

Guzz is Craig from Steel Horse Pictures. His site is www.steelhorsepictures.com

He was there all weekend until after the last ASRA race on Sunday. His pics rock. Check out his site after a few days, he gets them up pretty quickly. Email him your info and he may be able to find your stuff faster!
ASRA/CCS EX#20  
www.rpmmotorsportsracing.com

Guzz

I was there indeed! Stayed until Jeff Wood took the checker on Race 18 Sunday. Can't miss me. Fat Dude with large mustache. I will be posting pics to my site by the end of the week, but if you have any questions or need to contact me you can do so at info@steelhorsepictures.com.

Great weekend everybody!
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

mikendzel

keebler

I just happened to notice a photographer in the back right corner of one, female I think.  Does anyone know who that might be?

Guzz and Peter take some outstanding photos.  The etech guy said unless you wrote down numbers from his stand you would not be able to order pics.  Kind of sucks but I guess that's his business.

LongDogRacing

it was Wendy.  she does awesome work.  look for your images at www.wendymellinger.com in about a week or so...
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK

Kuala76

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013