Summit Shenandoah Turn 1 Crash Sunday AM Practice

Started by RC423, August 27, 2007, 08:47:01 AM

clarustnb

Bobby:

I've been trying to get in touch with Vadim, still waiting on Yana to give me a call back, can you drop me an e-mail and get me some more info, I'll be flying into the US tomorrow and i'm trying to get a trip down to see him.

clarustnb "at" gmail "dot" com
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

yetidave

Glad to hear he's responding. That's wonderfull news.
Bobby, it took me awhile to figure out who you were talking about. It hit me today who he is. He's such a good guy, I'm really glad to hear the good news.  :thumb: Give him my best.

racer911

Bobby
#910 EX

TheHiriser

Garywc

last I heard he was out of sedation and in a back brace he is able to move his legs while in the brace
but they are still keeping him in ICU for now
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

BRothrock

That's excellent news on Vadim....Please send my well wishes to both he and his wife.  We are looking forward to his return!!!!  :)

racer911

i spoke to yana briefly earlier but couldn't hear her too well from where i was.  she did say that the MRI results were good and that vadim is able to speak a little bit.  he seems to be making good progress but she's waiting to speak to the neurosurgeon to get a better idea of what they can expect in terms of the recovery from his head injury.  they know it's going to be a long road but i fully expect that vadim will be back to doing his ali g impersonation very soon.
Bobby
#910 EX

keebler

The news just keeps getting better.  That's outstanding.  Keep up the progression Vadim...

TheHiriser

Sarah (ZXYBCH) and I are planning on visiting Vadim on Saturday.  If anyone has any message or anything you'd like to have delivered you can PM either of us.  She started a thread up in the cornerworker section as well.  I was thinking of either bringing a laptop or printing both these threads out for him.

plantfall

Vadim, our prayers are definately with you and the family. We are looking forward to your return to the track. Get well soon dude

Tony T
EX #28

castle228

That's great news. Thanks for keeping us updated, Bobby. Vadim, keep up the progress, we're all pulling for you.  :thumb:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

catman

DAYM- I have been away awhile - since my mistake of using SPEEDWERKS for my superbike this spring(lost the season) won't happen again- so I heard this while away from the sport temporarily(so to speak), but I gotta say running against him a couple years ago in lightweight classes @ summit point, I remember looking at the bashed appearing/junkyard ensemble of an  sv, the cheap rail trailor and the compact american oldy that got him there from his crib in Atlantic city,NJ, I was somewhat surprised with his modesty and 6 1st place plaques for the weekend- as i looked in later he he had done the same every weekend he raced that year and beyond- SAY HI TO JOHN CATMAN from North Jersey - I appreciate all the prayers for a world class club racing cherry picker that i, and noone that has competed against him,  could  be anything but appreciative of for his ability , modesty,competency! I and he kept up some emailing while he spent his winter in California, last year , I have been elsewhere waiting to have my sv suspended with  pertinent info mixed with promised competency  by ken@superbikeitalia.com and K3 - CATMAN