News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit Shenandoah Turn 1 Crash Sunday AM Practice

Started by RC423, August 27, 2007, 08:47:01 AM

gpstar1

WOW!! I'm sorry to hear that, get well soon Vadim!!
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

racer911

not much has changed since yesterday.  vadim is going in for a full body MRI today.  he is still being heavily sedated and on a ventilator because he can't breathe on his own.  we may know more tonight.

i have put the family in touch with the people at the Red Flag Fund, who will be helping them.  jeff and alexa (and the rest of the RFF folks) are great people and are doing a great thing for injured racers.  if you want to help vadim directly, or injured racers in general, get in touch with jeff at the RFF and he'll explain how you can do it. jeff@redflagfund.org.  thanks again everybody.
Bobby
#910 EX

racer911

i just got off the phone with yana, vadim's wife, who gave me some good news.  vadim has been unresponsive when they have been asking him to do things such as holding up X # of fingers, etc.  today they asked him in russian and he responded (with his fingers) to everything they asked!  it seems that his brain is not processing english at the moment.  the fact that he responded to russian is a good sign.

jeff kufalk at the red flag fund has spoken directly to yana and has arranged to have the RFF pay for the family's hotel stay down there, which is great.  if you can, please support the red flag fund.  i know i will.

yana is extremely touched by all the support and thanks everybody for their well wishes.
Bobby
#910 EX

spyderchick

Thank you so much for the update. Great news. Here's hoping for a full recovery!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

ZXYBCH

Hey, I live in Sterling, about half an hour from the hospital. My home is open to his family should they want to get out of the hospital, out of the otel, and have some home-cooked food... I can even cook Russian food, having spent some time in Moscow. Bobby, contact me offline (via PM) if they're interested; I'll give you my contact details.
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

mfriedl

cbrf4_269

get well soon, so sad to have to read this but I am relieved that he is responding well!!!

Get well soon brother

Ivan

Kuala76

Great news!   :thumb: Thank you so much for the updates! 
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

Reading this just made my day.  GREAT GREAT NEWS so far.

Keep the updates coming when you can.

Keep up the good fight Vadim, you have a lot of support.   :thumb:

castle228

Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

Jeff

Great news.  That was more than I knew yesterday when I talked to Yana.

Glad we're here to provide support.  Again, we're just the middle-man on your money.  Things like this though (as many of you know) are incredibly expensive.  Hotels in the Fairfax, VA area are pretty pricey.

If anyone wishes to donate to the Red Flag Fund, we take:

Cash - in person
Checks/money orders - via mail (see www.redflagfund.org for address)
PayPal - paypal@redflagfund.org
MC/VIS/AMEX/DISC directly by calling 262-993-5416 or 262-894-8589

General Fund donations are tax deductable.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest