News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Whose got MotoGP skills?

Started by chris_chops, February 13, 2003, 01:16:39 PM

chris_chops

Let's take a break from solving issues and seriousness.  Who kicks butt at MotoGp2?  Post your laptimes.  I bet superdave doesn't care about this post.  Rev, no lying!

Matt

TZDeSioux

I can do 2.06's at Suzuka on Biaggi's YZR500

TreyBone

ME ;D   Oh you mean the video game >:( ;DLOL

SliderPhoto

QuoteI can do 2.06's at Suzuka on Biaggi's YZR500

Don't know my times, but is that with simulation ON? And you aren't cutting the chicane are you?

TZDeSioux

Jack,
Simulation on.. and no cutting the chicane. :)

OmniGLH

Oh man... it's been awhile since I've played.

Guess now I have something to do tomorrow  ;D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

MightyDuc Racing

Does the rear tire spin every time you touch the throttle the smallest little bit with simulation on, or is it just my controller's life coming to an end?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super Dave

QuoteLet's take a break from solving issues and seriousness.  Who kicks butt at MotoGp2?  Post your laptimes.  I bet superdave doesn't care about this post.  Rev, no lying!

Matt

LOL!  I can't afford those games!  I've got old Nintendo...

Anyone want to play Techmo Super Bowl... :-[
Super Dave

SliderPhoto

QuoteLOL!  I can't afford those games!  I've got old Nintendo...

Anyone want to play Techmo Super Bowl... :-[

Come on over SD, or heck, come to the trailer this season! Besides, I need you help to find 5 seconds. ;D Dang Kwak! 2.06 my A... ;D

SliderPhoto

QuoteDoes the rear tire spin every time you touch the throttle the smallest little bit with simulation on, or is it just my controller's life coming to an end?

Simulation is tough, but really tough if you don't have your controller setup correctly. If you're using the button for throttle, you're SOL. There's a way to setup the controller so that one of the sticks actuates the throttle linearly, is this the Analog setting? Anyway, that way you can modulate the throttle rather than just on/off.

I haven't played for about a year but I might have to start practicing! :) My wife bought me a 20" TV for the trailer. Yikes, not sure that is going to work. But GAME ON!

TZDeSioux

Quote. ;D Dang Kwak! 2.06 my A... ;D

I was mistaken! I did the 2.06 on Takuma Aoki's NSR not Biaggi's YZR!  :P

numbskullz58

Suzuka 2:01.3, Rossi's NSR

I have compaired lap times with everyone i know, and no one has been close.

and for XBOX moto gp Gary Carter is the man.