Whose got MotoGP skills?

Started by chris_chops, February 13, 2003, 01:16:39 PM

chris_chops

Last night, 10:30, 1.59.811 at Assen on the Nastro Azzuro Honda.  Rossi's leathers, my soul.................................................................

What's up Steve?  I'm going to shoot for that smokin' time at suzuka tonight!  Are you using the 16.5's.  Or is that confidential?  Thanks again for the water at MAM.

Matt

numbskullz58

what up matt, yes i used 16.5's they are the wave of the future??? let me know what times you get at suzuka, it is always fun to compare. i will have to check and see what my fastest time a assen is, 1:59 sounds pretty good if i am not mistaken.

btw: are you gonig to get a real bike for next season, if you rode a 600 as hard as you ride that duc i might be in trouble.

later sk8er,
SA

chris_chops

Yes, I think a gsxr600 or 1000 is in order as well as droppin 7-10 lbs.  Next year should be good year for you, speedy.  I'm off to suzuka right now to see how many times I have to highside to beat your time.  I'm thinkin about 6 to 8 times.  I'll post my results tommorrow................

numbskullz58

oh yes, this season should be a fun one, lets see thoses times. as long as you don't get a 750 i will be happy, then i won't have to worry.

later sk8er,
SA

chris_chops

Stever,
   I highsided 9 times and totally sucked with a 2.05.820.  What the heck are you smokin'?  I tried diff. setups and gearing and nothing works on the rossi-bike to get me any better than the 2.05.  I am seriously amazed by a 2.01 or whatever you had in that range.  Are you using some advanced configuration?  Even if I nailed every corner, I think I could only do a high 2.03.  jeeeesh!  I Did get a 1.58 at assen, but if you are the same there you should be somewhere in the 5's.  I gotta see a replay or live play at the track this year to learn your skills!

Matt

numbskullz58

dude it took me so long to get that time. i would get stuck and then find small things that would = time. but then again i am the man. j/k 1:54.9 is my best at assen.

later sk8er
SA

chris_chops

It will take me 40 hours to get that good.  I need to watch you in action this summer.

numbskullz58

Sounds good to me. Maybe we can play around a bit in practice, that is if if get a decent bike. j/k.

SA

MightyDuc Racing

Being unemployed and all...just busted out the old MotoGP2 and the PS2 this afternoon.  I am officially calling bullshit on some of these posted times...lol.  I am the best player around here, and nobody can even keep me in sight usually.  I ran a 1:58.3 at Assen and a 2:03.9 at Suzuka.  These are in time trial mode with no draft help and simulation on.  I can see somebody taking .5 to 1.5 seconds off me, since I'm sure I'm not the greatest ever or anything, but those were damn fast laps on the ragged edge of crashing all the time.  I won't believe a 2:01 or 1:54 until I see them...sorry, man.  If you aren't full of caca, then more power to you, you should go to some video game tournament championship or something...lol.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM