News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wreck at blackhawk

Started by Court Jester, May 13, 2007, 09:29:19 PM

Team_Serpent

Sorry to hear that,

I've always avoided pins and screws, even if it means a longer healing time of the bone.  If everything is pretty well in-line my vote has always been to leave it alone.  I just don't like the idea of being cut, drilled, and left with foreign matter.

Hey, that kinda reminds me of a song - Screwed, Blued and Tattooed :biggrin:

weggieman

I'm going to just take a stab at this since I wasn't there but frankly i think you crashed because....YOU LOST CONTROL!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry, had to............

catman

slower rear rebound.dampning.......o well i have been wrong a wee bit lately but I'm glad your well - a full time setup  sorting kind of cat,these days,- since the Speedwerks guys set me up :banghead:"yeah ive got issues but  am looking into superbikeitalia- means either i trailor it out to the chicago area (from NJ)or crate it up, gotta look to the midwestern K3 and Ken at superbikeitalia for a complete turnaround on my poor mistreated SV 's handling and safety-heard many "gasps" at how the 05GXR1K forks compressed, rebounded"sounded and performed with the OHLINS 25 mil kit(previously installed )and the  front brake locked up in the rain at summit may5-6 and thecornerworkers all came over and said they wish the had a camera for that save-(its never a GOOD thing to hear) the front end failed in every way-but the bike and i are in 1 piece, my luck is runnin out, i fear..I came verrry close to an exit from the sport in the last couple of weeks, after three trys I cant seem to find a  regional distance even shop that does set-up suspension AND replaces parts while  clearing out their old inventory .Good your ok,mike  :cheers:hope an answer why is recorded for your longevity..  john

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

if the x-rays come back okay friday and the bones are where they should be, i wont need pins or screws.
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

catman

nice work,Mike,  :spank: a tattoo artist could incorporate that in to the previous work,if it doesnt go away......john

Helmsman

ouch.  Is the x on the foot to tell the doctor its THIS foot?

catman

HELMSMAN Said       ouch.  Is the x on the foot to tell the doctor its THIS foot?

Sure WOULD be a bummer if they take off the WRONG ONE................. :pop:

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: CATMAN on May 15, 2007, 11:09:04 PM

Sure WOULD be a bummer if they take off the WRONG ONE................. :pop:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Ducmarc

make sure you get a good akle guy my wife broke hers and the first guy pinned it wrong the second one had to redue it but it will never be right.one of best ankle guys in the country is docter Sanders in tampa he's got tools named after him marc.

Court Jester

that would suck.
i'll find out friday forsure if i need pins or screws. as long as the bone is still where it should be friday when they take more x-rays and the swelling is down, they're just going to slap on a full cast and let me cook for the summer.
i know my dr. did send my first x-rays off to a few different people for supporting opinions. so i do feel good about that.
CCS# 469

tstruyk

what kinda boots where you wearing?  looks like they did a damn good job.  thats a pretty clearly marked bruise from the ankle support... hate to see what it looked like without
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"