Started by wolf44, February 08, 2007, 05:26:17 PM

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

A: - I was wondering why finance would call you on Friday to send you somewhere.  Then I got it.

B: - Weddings are no excuse for missing a race.  I've missed weddings/reunions/funerals/birthdays.  It's all about priorities...  People either understand me or they don't.  Such is life.

C: - That must be one big pickle!

D: - Is it better to be in a pickle or have a pickle in you?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

Super Dave

Speedballer347

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

GSXR RACER MIKE

Wow, this sounds coincidentally alot like the thread about the guy wanting to go race when his wife was very pregnant, except this time the very things I was talking about back then (things that were being massively opposed by almost all) are now being agreed upon by most - LMAO - how funny!  ::)

And just for kicks I will give my opinion as well, so here goes  :preachon:.

This truely is a 'test' type of situation, even if it wasn't originally intended that way by her, but this outcome will definately be a basis for future actions and reactions by her. I don't advocate being mean toward women, what I'm saying is that women in general love when a man stands up for what he wants and doesn't cave in to every little thing she wants (in other words be a MAN and not a manipulatated little puppet). Evolution has a massive influence in this, it wasn't until the last century that women's roles in society changed to what they are now, but deep down inside those thousands and thousands of years of the man being the leader and end decision maker in a relationship strikes to the core of a woman (even if she doesn't want to publicly admit that). The media of the last century has been the absolute #1 destroyer of relationships and attraction between men and women in all of history, what the media brain washes men and women to BELIEVE is that men should do everything possible to please their female companion, the problem here is this basically means not taking a stand for what the guy wants or believes in order to make her happy - which actually backfires. When a male stops being a MAN and starts becoming more and more of a male version of his wife the process often leads to divorce, as I have seen so many times. How many people have gotten married, had kids, then suddenly their getting a divorce because she says HE'S CHANGED - it's because he stopped doing the things that caused her to feel attraction to him and became an assistant.

Very different from guys, women love things that cause them to feel emotions, both good and bad, that roller coaster ride is very appealing to many women. Why do you think women love to complain about things, yet not really want to solve the problem like a guy would? Why do women love getting unexpected suprises like random flowers, dinners, or weekend trips? Because they all create strong emotions that are like a very powerful drug in women, emotional sensations women are addicted to, yet most have never truely identified. A guy who stands his ground creates powerful emotions in a woman, both good and bad, but that cocktail of emotions makes her feel even more attraction to him. How many times have you watched the TV show COPS and seen the typical woman who lives in a trailer park having called for help after just being beat up by her boyfreind who is so often wearing the stereotypical 'wife-beater' T-shirt or tank top? Then when he is about to be taken away she won't press charges, why is that? Because she went from a massive negative emotional state to desiring the positive emotional state she will feel when they 'make-up' after the Police leave - it's sad but true. Predictability in a guy is a great destroyer of attraction for a woman, random acts of affection (that are not too often) spike huge emotions in women. A perfect example of something that creates true attraction is the one that K3 gave about the "BB Diamond", for Laura it wasn't about the Diamond itself, it's about the EMOTIONS attached to the memory of that situation.

I realize I went off on one of my rants again, but this info is the major factor in why the divorce rate is near 2 out of 3 marriages in the US currently (I'm talking about marriages in the last decade, not those from past different mentality generations) - because what people are brainwashed by the media to believe causes attraction is wrong and is actually the primary reason so many marriages are failing. Be a MAN and stand your ground (within reason), don't be predictable in who you are, and randomly do things for your girl that show her how much you truely appreciate her (just make sure not to do it to the point of being predictable). Statistically the marriage she wants you to attend will fail, not trying to be an ass, it's just reality because most likely they are going to follow the road to failure that they have been socially programmed to believe is the correct one. For those of you that think I have no idea what I'm talking about I encourage you to take a look at those around you who have had their marriages last, and those who's have failed - pay attention to which have ass-kissing conformists for husbands and which have husbands that are still an individual. Once people have their eyes opened it becomes very obvious the more you see it.

And to the oblivious - Smite away!  :thumb:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96