Unclear on the concept!

Started by HAWK, December 12, 2006, 12:28:39 AM

SV88

Quote from: Hawk on December 18, 2006, 07:10:06 PM
OK, where do we start....

Alexa, when I remember to take the meds (sometimes can't remember my name so there may be some confusion there) you are quite right.

Guy, I'm not sure I can count to 22 let alone 44, 44 is higher than 22 right?

Of course K3 may have a point since today's  trip to the hospital revealed 4 broken ribs, explains all the back pain and spasms in the last 3 weeks.

The next idiot that tells me how crazy I am for doing something as stupid dangerous as racing a motorcycle had better be a marathon runner from Kenya.
Dude!!! 4 broken ribs - you really go full out at everything you.  I'm still complaining of 1 broken rib encurred during a Thanksgiving tournament hockey game.  It feels weird when the two bone ends grind against each other...
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

K3 Chris Onwiler

The next idiot that tells me how crazy I am for doing something as stupid dangerous as racing a motorcycle had better be a marathon runner from Kenya.
:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:
Oh, the visual on that one is priceless!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

Quote from: matt49g on December 18, 2006, 10:17:48 PM
Glad to see your funny bone wasn't affected.  I was really sorry to hear you got busted up, but it sounds like your spirits are rebounding.  It's been a pretty rough year for you, body wise.  Anyway I have taken your advice to heart and have made up my mind to quit as soon as possible.  Quit working that is, I'll still race.  Best wishes for a full recovery, are you going to be able to be home for Christmas?

As far as I know the only 2 wards of the hospital they didn't send me through were the cardiac and maternity. The funny bone kept me out of the caardiac and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

HAWK

Quote from: SVR6#231 on December 18, 2006, 10:41:58 PM
  Dude!!! 4 broken ribs - you really go full out at everything you.  I'm still complaining of 1 broken rib encurred during a Thanksgiving tournament hockey game.  It feels weird when the two bone ends grind against each other...

What do I keep telling you? Focus, focus, focus...I am a little dissapointed that I didn't break at least half of em though.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

HAWK

Quote from: Hawk on Today at 06:10:06 pm

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 18, 2006, 11:02:28 PM
:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:
Oh, the visual on that one is priceless!

Leave it to you to come up with something I can't figure out a witty reply to. :banghead:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

HAWK

Seriously, I can't tell you guys and gals how much you have helped. I've never been part of a group of people that have so much fun (granted sometimes it's at someones expense) but everybody I know outside CCS has seen a big imporvement in my spirits and its got a lot to do with the support of friends like you. :thumb:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

EM JAY

Dude!  You do know that motorcycle racing is dangerous   :err: and not to mention pretty stupid....  Especially after takin a fall like you did.  Maybe this is a sign.... LOL!!!!!!   Still takin white plates?    :biggrin:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

HAWK

Quote from: EM JAY on December 19, 2006, 07:08:57 AM
Dude!  You do know that motorcycle racing is dangerous   :err: and not to mention pretty stupid....  Especially after takin a fall like you did.  Maybe this is a sign.... LOL!!!!!!   Still takin white plates?    :biggrin:
Hell yes it's dangerous, just not as dangerous as my 9-5 :wtf:

No, I wasn't taking the whie plates before this, I'm not comfortable enough wwith my passing to dice it up with the experts and as long as I'm yellow I can at least hope the experts will cut me a little slack  on the way by. Yellow plater takes us both out and i'm not going to be happy but if I take the bump and take out a white plater who expects more from me then I'm gonna feel petty bad. Hell I've only got 5 race weekends unless you want to count the 2 lap crash & dash in may :banghead:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

EX_#76

Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

EX_#76

OK, where do we start....

Alexa, when I remember to take the meds (sometimes can't remember my name so there may be some confusion there) you are quite right.

Guy, I'm not sure I can count to 22 let alone 44, 44 is higher than 22 right?

Of course K3 may have a point since today's  trip to the hospital revealed 4 broken ribs, explains all the back pain and spasms in the last 3 weeks.

Quote from: EM JAY on December 19, 2006, 07:08:57 AM
Dude!  You do know that motorcycle racing is dangerous   :err: and not to mention pretty stupid....  Especially after takin a fall like you did.  Maybe this is a sign.... LOL!!!!!!   Still takin white plates?    :biggrin:

Motorcycle racing is not dangerious, crashing a motorcycle is LOL
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

spyderchick

As Hawk will tell ya, it's not the fall the hurts, but the landing.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EX_#76

Now you are making my ribs sore   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76